Playground:WV Scott Memorial Park Playground, Austral
Address: near 85 Edmondson Avenue
Austral NSW 2179
This fenced playground is located on Edmondson Avenue in Austral. Partially sheded by nice tress. Suitable for toodlers. You can find play unit with slide, abacus, noughts and crosses, ladder, poles, flying fox and other climber. There are two spring riders and a baby and a senior swing. Around the playground there are some football courts and baseball court, where kids and adults can enjoy to be active together. Public toilets and small restaurant are available. Car parking, too.
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This playground is located on Cnr Fourth and Eleventh Avenues. It is partly fenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a play system with a slide and climbing frames, monkey bar, abacus and a see-saw. At the side you can find some seats. A this place you can also find tennis and rugby courts, an oval beside.
286 Fourth Avenue, Austral NSW 2179, Australia
- There is a lovely playground on the corner of Ferraro Cres and Harraden Drive in West Hoxton. Unsheltered, unfenced, suitable for toddlers. The play equipment includes a fort with slide, sliding pole, various climbing frames, monkeybar, see saw and more entertaining elements. Nice grassy space is good for some sports and ball games. You can find covered picnic tables. Nice place for some outdoor activities and relax.
near LOT 652 Harraden Drive, West Hoxton NSW 2171, Australia
- Unfenced, unsheltered, soft fall grounded, suitable for toddlers. Baby and senior swing, slide, sliding pole, abacus, bridge, noughts and crosses, monkey bar. Best for younger kids. Open grass beside for ball and other games. Seating available.
near LOT 9 Poole Street, West Hoxton NSW 2171, Australia
- The Grimson park is located on Twentyseventh Avenue in Hoxton. It is unfenced and shady with nice trees. Suitable for toddlers. You can find a baby and a senior swing, spring rider and stand on spinner. There is a large grassy area, good for ball games or even to fly kites.
near 6 Twentyseventh Avenue, West Hoxton NSW 2171, Australia
- This playground is located on Greenway Drive. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a big play system with monkey bars, a bridge and a set of swings.
22 Greenway Drive, West Hoxton NSW 2171, Australia
- Cute playground for the little ones. There is a toddler swing and a senior swing, a fish springer and a play unit with small slide, spiral and fireman's pole, monkey bar, abacus and noughts and crosses. There is open grass for ball games.
near 8 Verge Place, West Hoxton NSW 2171, Australia
- Accessed from Riddell St also from Gladstone Cl. Unfenced, unsheltered, soft fall grounded. There are trees around and some grass. The play equipment: fort with two lookouts, steering wheel, abacus, sliding pole, toddler slide, spiral pole.
near 5 Riddell Street, West Hoxton NSW 2171, Australia
- The Glendevie Park Playground is located on Glandevie Street in West Hoxton. The playground is unfenced, unsheltered and soft fall grounded. You can find a play unit with slide, wooden bridge, poles, abacus, flying fox and two spring riders. There are few benches for sitting and a sheltered picnic table.
near 1 Glendevie Street, West Hoxton NSW 2171, Australia