Address: next to 151 Walters Road
Blacktown NSW 2148
Many climbing and swinging toys make this playground a nice outing for all smaller children. A bike path surrounds the playground, there's plenty of grassy area to run around and play.
Please help make this article better for other parents by taking and uploading a handful of photos when you visit, thanks
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- Brewongle Green Playground is located at the corner of Barnes lane and Burke Street. The playground is small and is located near a residential area. It has a bicycle track for pre schoolers. There is a Zebra Crossing access near the playground. There is a shopping area near the park that has a pie shop, fish and chips place and Pizza Hut.
near Barnes Ln, Blacktown NSW 2148, Australia
- The playground on Maxwell Street is located on 23 Maxwell Street, Blacktown, New South Wales. The playground is located in a residential area and has a slides, swings, 2 single pole merry-go-rounds and a fort all placed on soft fall. This playground is suitable for toddlers, pre and primary schoolers. It is partially fenced with a metal barricade. The playground also has a bicycle track for pre and primary schoolers.
23 Maxwell St, Blacktown NSW 2148, Australia
- The Joseph Street Play ground is located near 36 Joseph Street, Blacktown, New South Wales. The playground is surrounded by residential homes and is small and suitable for pre and primary schoolers. It has a fort, slides, sliding pole and spring rides all on soft fall. The playground also has a bicycle track around it.
near 36 Joseph St, Blacktown NSW 2148, Australia
- Deboraj Wicks Park is located on 1 Kerry Road, Blacktown, New South Wales. The park is located near residential homes. The park has two outdoor basketball/netball courts. It has swings, two forts, two slides, tunnels and spring riders for pre and primary schoolers. All these are placed on soft fall. It also has sheltered and unsheltered picnic areas and benches all round the playground and basketball/netball courts. This park is suitable for infants, pre schoolers, primary schoolers, high schoolers and disabled people.
1 Kerry Rd, Blacktown NSW 2148, Australia
- Murray playground is located on 9 Murray Pl, Blacktown, New South Wales. The playground is located in a residential area. The playground has swings, sliding pole, single pole merry-go-round, fort and a slide. It is suitable for toddlers, pre and primary schoolers. The playground is set on soft fall and is partially fenced with a barricade with gaps. The playground has a bench for parents to sit on and keep an eye on their children.
9 Murray Pl, Blacktown NSW 2148, Australia
- The Playground on 5 Lancaster Street, Blacktown, New South Wales. It is suitable for pre and primary school kids. It has a fort, see-saw and normal swings, monkey bar, slides and a sheltered picnic table for snack or lunches. It also has a drinking fountain. The playground is located within a residential area. The playground has a fence that run round it, but it has gaps in the fence.
5 Lancaster St, Blacktown NSW 2148, Australia
- There is a lovely colorful playground in Blacktown Westpoint Shopping Centre on Alpha St, Blacktown. Best suited for littlies under 4's. Pirate themed play equipment includes colorful play system and platforms with soft climbing frames, soft bridges to climb over, steering wheel, stepping stones, noughts and crosses and more entertainig elements. Parents can find seat. You can find car parking, toilets (disabled, too), cafes, fast food and more in the shopping centre. You can help to make this article better by uploading some photos.
near Westpoint Bus Interchange, Stand 9, Westpoint Shopping Centre, Blacktown NSW 2148, Australia
- A family picnic area with something for everyone. A big fenced playground with plenty of toys for children, two tennis courts for older children and parents and a large grassy area for other ball games and running. There's a bike path, a couple of sheltered picnic tables and toilets near by. Parking is available along the street.
intersecton of Rosenthal St and Ballard Pl, Doonside NSW 2767, Australia