Playground:War Memorial Park
Address: near 301 Catherine St
Leichhardt NSW 2040
War Memorial Park is located on Catherine Street, Leichhardt. It is located in a residential area. It has an open field for children of all ages to run around in and play ball games. It also has a bicycle track for pre and primary schoolers.
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- The playground on corner of Hill and Mackenzie Streets, Leichhardt, New South Wales. It has a swing set is suitable for pre and primary schoolers. The playground is fenced, and the area has trees making it fun to explore.
Corner of Hill and Mackenzie St, Leichhardt NSW 2040, Australia
- This playground is located on Piper Street. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with a slide and a monkey bar. At the side you can find climbing equipment for smaller kids.
43 Piper Street, Lilyfield NSW 2040, Australia
- Trevor Street Playground is located on Trevor Street, Lilyfield, New South Wales. The playground has a fort, slide, see-saw swing and spring rider all placed on soft fall and is suitable for pre and primary schoolers. There is a bench near the playground for parents to sit on and keep an eye on their children as they play. The playground is located in a residential area and is fully fenced.
near 3-5 Trevor St, Lilyfield NSW 2040, Australia
- This playground is set at Pioneers Memorial Park, located on Norton Street in Leichhardt. The playground is unfenced and has nice trees giving some shade. As play equipment you can find the slide with ramp, climbing net, merry go round, climbing net structure, sand pit with sand diggers, swings and some other elements. There are public toilets, disabled toilets, picnic tables, large rotunda, car parking. Nice relaxing park with big grass.
near LOT Norton Street, Leichhardt NSW 2040, Australia
- This playground is set at Orange Grove Plaza on Balmain Rd.Suitable for toddlers and younger kids.It is fenced,unsheltered with shady trees around.Has open grassy area for run and games and kiddy bike path.Play equipment has climbing fort with slide and more climbing elements,spring rider.You can find toilets,seat under the tree.
near 305-311 Balmain Rd, Lilyfield NSW 2040, Australia
- This small playground is located on Marlborough Street in Leichhardt. It is partially fenced, unsheltered and suitable for toddlers. There are 2 baby swings and 2 senior swings, slide, monkey bar, merry go round and some other toys. There are picnic tables and benches under natural shade. Car parking, too. Next to the playground there are restaurant and other shaded playground. Parents, you can help to improve this article by uploading some photos.
near 16 Marlborough Street, Leichhardt NSW 2040, Australia
- This playground is located on Piper Street North. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find two forts with a slide, a merry go round, a sliding pole, two spring riders and two set of swings.
11 Piper Street North, Annandale NSW 2038, Australia
- This playground is situated on the Cnr of North St & William St in Leichhardt. The playground is fenced, unsheltered and suitable for toddlers. Equipment: fort with climbing wall, climbing nets, ladder, bridge, slide, spider web climber, stand on spinner, and a baby and a senior swing. There are 2 benches under natural shade.
near 40-76 William Street, Leichhardt NSW 2040, Australia