Address: Cr of Young St and Lake Road
Waratah NSW 2298
Playground offers toys for smaller children. They can run around the grassy, partially shaded area.
Parking is along the street (two for disabled), toilets are across the bridge (crossing railway tracks).
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- The playground is located on Boreas Road, NSW. It has a fort, slide, springer, climbing structures, see saw and mini swing . Seats around. Parking is nearby and an open field beside.
near 33 Boreas Road, Hamilton North NSW 2292, Australia
- This playground is located on Baker Street. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with a slide and two spring riders. All equipment is set on a softfall area.
- Complitely shaded by trees this small playground offers enough action for smaller children and some sitting area for parents.
at intersection of Lambton Rd and Coolamin Rd, Waratah NSW 2298, Australia
- The playground is located on Carrington Street, Mayfield. It has a slide, swing, and climbers. Beside the playground is The Dangar Park Swimming Centre with plenty of toys and of course swimming pool.
opposite 28-30 Carrington Street, Mayfield NSW 2304, Australia
- This simple playground is set at the District Park in Broadmeadow, located on the corner of Denney St and Curley Rd. It is best suited for younger kids. There is a baby plus a senior swing, a slide with ladder, a 4ways springer and a spinner. Benches around and picnic table. Big open grassy field beside. The park hosts oval, stadium, tennis and volleyball courts, hockey, etc. Car parking and amenities.
near 45 Denney Street, Broadmeadow Új-Dél-Wales 2292, Ausztrália
- This playground had been installed in late 2012. It's a family-friendly area with climbing and swinging toys for children, half basketball court for parents and older children and plenty of grassy area for everyone to enjoy. Picnic tables and BBQ are scattered around the park. Bike path runs all around. There's a bus station near on Maitland Road.
opposite 196-206 Maitland Road, Islington NSW 2296, Australia
- This nice small playground is located on Avon and Wye Street. It is partially fenced and shaded. As toy equipment you can find a slide, a set of swings, and two springers. Some grass beside. You can find two benches at the side of this park.
near 5 Avon Street, Mayfield NSW 2304, Australia
- This playground is located on Cowie and Usk Street. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a slide, a set of swings and a spring rider. At the side you can find an unsheltered picnic table.