Playground:Warbrick Park Playground, NSW
Address: near 246 Concord Road
Concord West NSW 2138
The playground is located on Concord Road, NSW. It has slides, swings and climbing frames. It has also a fort and seats nearby.
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This is a wonderful spot for family picnics. Smaller kids will enjoy playing on toys on the playground (swings, slide playhouses), while older ones can practise their ball throw on half basketball court. There's plenty of green area for running around or playing other ball games and flying kites. If you bring kiddy bikes little ones can practise on a bike track. There are a lot of bike tracks around the local area. Picnic tables are sheltered so bring your lunch.
73 Victoria Ave, Concord West NSW 2138, Australia
- This playground is set in Central Park, located on the Wellbank Street in Concord. The playground is unfenced, naturally shaded and suitable for toddlers. Equipment: two forts with bridge, climbing net, poles, slide, see saw, abacus, another fort with slide, monkey bar, ladder, a baby and a senior swing and some other toys. There are two rotundas with tables, a few benches, public toilets, car parking, bike path.
near 92-94 Wellbank Street, Concord NSW 2137, Australia
- For children of all ages and all abilities come to this park and have fun whole day long. There's sandpit, playhouse and spring rider for the little ones. Than swings, slide, sliding pole and climbing wall for a bit older ones. And a big climbing tower for those who haven't had enough so far. If this is still not enough, check out what cativities the near by cafe has to offer on http://www.waterviewvenue.com.au/cafe/childrens-activities/. There's food and coffee in the cafe or make your own lunch on the sheltered BBQs beside the playground. There are a couple of sheltered picnic tables there and sheltered benches on the other side of the playground. Kids can ride their bikes or just run around on the green. Parking spaces are plentyful.
near Homebush Bay Drive, Sydney Olympic Park NSW 2127, Australia
- This playground is set in Majors Bay Reserve, located on Norman Street in Concord. It is unfenced, unsheltered. There is play unit with slide, pole, ladder, tunnel and small climbing wall. There is bench under natural shade. There is a football court for older kids and adults.
near 17-19 Norman Street, Concord NSW 2137, Australia
- This small playground is set at Village Green, on Settlers Boulevard.The play area is fenced with shady trees. You can find seats, picnic tables,car parking, big grassed area for many ball games and run around. Also the bike and walk paths. The toys are: some fort with slide and steps, climbing net and other. The equippment based on sand. Near is swimming basin.
near 17-19 Settlers Blvd, Liberty Grove NSW 2138, Australia
- This playground is located on Underwood Road. It is partially fenced and shaded. As toy equipment you can find a play system with monkey bars, a sliding barrel, a fort with a slide and a set of swings. This area offers a great open field for parents and children to play in and enjoy.
4 Underwood Rd, Homebush NSW 2140, Australia
- This is a 306 metres long track for BMX riders, either beginners or already professionals. It has dirt jumps and bends to do all sorts of tricks. Suitable for ages above 10.
near Bennelong Parkway, Sydney Olympic Park NSW 2127, Australia
- The playground in Henley Park is located on 1 Castlereagh Street, Concord, New South Wales. This park is located in a residential area. The playground has a slide, 2 climbing nets, a see-saw and a swing set all on soft fall. It is suitable for pre and primary schoolers. The playground is partial shaded by trees. There is a field near the playground for children to run around and play games in and is suitable for pre, primary and high schoolers. The playground is fully fenced.
1 Castlereagh St, Concord NSW 2137, Australia