Playground:Ward Crescent Reserve
Address: 36B Ward Crescent
Oyster Bay NSW 2225
This playground is located on Ward Crescent, Oyster Bay. It is partially fenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with a slide, a climbing net, a set of swings and a monkey bar.
Sutherland Shire Council
ph: (02) 9710 0333
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This ample playground is located on Kyle Parade. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a play system with a slude and a paltform bridge and a scale swing. At the back of this park there is a simulation of a basketball court for younger kids. This park offers toilets and parking areas.
163 Kyle Parade, Connells Point NSW 2221, Australia
- This park is located on Sylvania Road. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with a slide and a set of swings. There are some seats at the front of this park.
24 Sylvania Road, Sylvania NSW 2224, Australia
- This is just a basic playground with see-saw and fort with slide. There's plenty of area to run around.
between 33-35 Annette St, Oatley Nueva Gales del Sur 2223, Australia
22 Freya St, Kareela NSW 2232, Australia
- This small but lovely playground is set at Oatley Pleasure Grounds on Annette St, Oatley. Unfenced, unsheltered but shaded by trees. Suitable for toddlers as there is a swing with harness. Furthermore, there is a fort with slide, climbing wall and climbing frames, sliding pole, small tunnel, springer, senior swing and a big net swing for more kids to sit on it and swing together. You can find picnic tables, so don't forget to pack some snacks, especially if you like to bushwalk as there are enjoyable walk paths, sure, you will be hungry. Toilets are available, too. There are benches to chill, even, you can picnic and lounge on a blanket in the grass. The views of Oatley Bay gives nice feel to this park. As the name says it is a pretty pleasurable place, excellent for the family to relax together. Especially will like those who like natural places. You can help to make this article better by uploading some photos on your next visit.
near LOT 20 Annette Street, Oatley NSW 2223, Australia
- This playground is located on Canberra Road. It is partially fenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a play system with two slides, a rope bridge a set of swings and two mounted spring riders. Next to the swings you can find a monkey bar. At the sides of this park you can find two seats and parking.
31-33 Canberra Rd, Sylvania NSW 2224, Australia
- This delightful, newly upgraded playground situated on the waterfront at Como on Cremona Road, with panoramic views of the Georges River. Unfenced, unsheltered, suitable for toddlers. The play equipment contains a boat-shaped fort with climbing frames, slide, baby and senior swing, 4 seat rocker, and a large rope climb for older children. The playground is surrounded by seats, picnic grounds, BBQ areas and an extensive bike track which runs the whole way around the park. With the nearby (and newly opened) Blackfish Cafe/Restaurant, the Marina Cafe and the Thai Rim Nam restaurant and take-away shop, you don’t need to remember to pack that picnic lunch. There is plentiful off-street parking and the nearby Como Swimming Complex is a seasonal aquatic recreational facility which includes a 20m pool. Best of all…the pool is free! Great park with great playground, sure you and your kids will like it! :) Please help to make better this article by uploading some photos on your next visit.
near 2A Cremona Road, Como NSW 2226, Australia
- This park is located on Yarran Road. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a slide and a set of swings. You can find some seating at the side of this park.
66 Yarran Rd, Oatley NSW 2223, Australia