Playground:Warfield Pl & Bowes Cl Playground, Cecil Hills NSW
Address: near 10 Warfield Place
Cecil Hills NSW 2171
Small local playground, can be accessed off the end of Warfield Pl and Bowes Cl, also from Lascelles St. Unfenced, unsheltered. There is a baby and a senior swing and a see saw. Also, a basketball half court beside for older kids. There is a covered picnic table next to the playground. Big open field great for ball and other games.
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This basic playground is situated in the middle of a long park on Helena Rd. The p[lay area is unfenced, unsheltered, rubber grounded. The Play equipment incl. a play unit with bridge, monkey bars and other climbers, steps, spiral pole, spiral slide, climbing net, rope net bridge, also a spring rider beside. Next to this are has a baby and a senior swing. There are 2 covered picnic tables beside. Some open grass.
near 58 Helena Road, Cecil Hills NSW 2171, Australia
- This park can be accessed off Middlehope St, Kenwyn St and Barilla Pl. The playground is unfenced, unsheltered, soft fall grounded. There are various climbers, tunnel, slide, pole, abacus and few other toys. Nice open grass beside for ball games. Bike/run/walk track around the park. Offstreet car parking.
near 49 Middlehope Street, Bonnyrigg Heights NSW 2177, Australia
- This playground is found on Feodore Dr. It's unfenced, unsheltered, soft fall grounded, suitable for toddlers. There is a fort, tunnel, climbers incl. monkey bar, 2 spring riders, see saw and a baby plus a senior swing. Surrounded with small bike track. The p[ark has walk paths, covered picnic tables, nice lawns and wetlands. Bus stop nearby, along the Drive southward.
near 62 Feodore Drive, Cecil Hills NSW 2171, Australia
- This basic local playground is situated at Cordelia Park, on Cave Cl, near Bluff St and Coquet Way. It's unfenced, unsheltered, partly shady by trees, rubber grounded. The toy equipment incl. monkey bars and climbers, slide, sliding pole, bridge, shop front, noughts and crosses, abacus. Some grass beside and a walk/bike track. Bench at the side.
near 9 Cave Close, Green Valley NSW 2168, Australia
- Nelson Phillips Park is located on Cape Barron Ave in Green Valley. The park is unfenced, shady by big trees. You can find a senior swing and a baby swing, playhouse with slide, tunnel, abacus, monkey bar, flying fox, sliding poles and more entertaining elements. Picnic tables and benches are available. Walking trail at the park. The large grassed area is perfect for a picnic or even fore someone just wanting to read the paper outside on a nice sunny day, and of course for kidws to run, kick the ball or even to fly kites. It is a great place to stop and either give the kids some time to play outside.
near 22 Cape Barron Ave, Green Valley NSW 2168, Australia
- Dunumbral Park is located on Inverness Circuit in Cecil Hills. Unsheltered, has some shade by big trees. As there is no fence, you you must to pay attention on the littlies. The play area has a ship play structure with slide and spiral slide, bridge, sliding poles and various climbing frames. You can find a senior and a baby swing. Covered picnic tables and benches beside. Long walk/bike track. Some open grass. Nice open view of the water and trees.
opposite 13-17 Inverness Circuit, Cecil Hills NSW 2171, Australia
- Accessed by Hornsey Cl, Northumberland St and Middlehop St. Unfenced, unsheltered, soft fall grounded, suitable for toddlers. Toy equipment: baby and senior swing, slide, climbing spider net and regular net, bridge, monkey bar, sliding pole, flying fox, steps. Benches at the side. Bike/walk track. Open grass for ball an other games.
near 1 Hornsey Close, Bonnyrigg Heights NSW 2177, Australia
- This well equipped playground is located on Wilson Road. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find monkey bars, climbing wall and other climbers, slides, bridge, sliding pole, flying fox and spring rider. Seating beside. For a few meters away is a small outdoor gym with few elements. The park has open spaces, bike track, picnic tables and bbq. Offstreet car parking.
near 190 Wilson Road, Green Valley NSW 2168, Australia