Address: The Outpost
Castlecrag NSW 2068
This playground is located on Outpost Road. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find two spring rockers, a set of swings, two climbing towers and a dual slide. Around the park you can find a bike track. There is also a sandpit. This park offers sheltered picnic tables, car park and toilets.
ph: (02) 9777 1000
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This playground is located on Dawson Street inside Dawson and Market Street Reserve. It is partially fenced and shaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with a tunnel slide and a set of swings. This reserve offers park benches and a picnic table.
334 West St, Naremburn NSW 2065, Australia
- This playground is located on Roche Lane inside John Roche Park at a water front. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a dual slide, two sliding poles, a set of swings (one for small and another for older kids) and a monkey bar. Sliding poles are set on a softfall area. At the side of the park you can find a sandpit and a bike track. This reserve offers two tennis courts and a basketball court.
Roche Ln, Northbridge NSW 2063, Australia
- If you're looking for whole day fun for kids than this is the place to visit. In a fenced and shady area they will explore the several toys, inlcuding swings, slide and tunnel under it, sliding and climbing wall, balance beam and more. Outside the fence there's a big climbing net and track for bikes. A couple of picnic tables and BBQ are located around the area. Parking lot is on Warrane Street (inlc spaces for disabled) and on McClellend Street. A bus station is up front. Toilets are behind the playground, beside the oval.
opposite 17-31 McClelland Street, North Willoughby NSW 2068, Australia
- This is a beatiful natural feeling playground is located on Edinburgh Road. This park is also Known as Edinburgh Park. It is fenced and fairly well naturally shaded. As toy equipment you can find three swings, a slide, a spinner and a picnic table.
near 223 Edinburgh Rd, Castlecrag NSW 2068, Australia
- This nice shady adventure playground is set in Hallstrom Park on Small Street. The play equipment includes slides, swings, large rope flying fox, spring rides and a sandpit. A large part of the playground equipment are 'old' wooden style which gives the whole place a rustic, natural feel. There are also carved sandstone animals, sense activated sound elements, an interactive “musicosaurus” and forged metal fence/grate detail which add some artistic interest. Also available big playing field for ball/frisbee games, a gazebo for shady rests and even a children’s bike track complete with traffic signs! You can find two single plate BBQs, picnic tables, benches, drinking water, toilets and car parking. And of absolute neccessity are public toilets located next to the playground and BBQ area. Hallstrom Park is quite a 'complete' park with all the facilities to keep the little ones busy and happy. Bring the kids' bicycle and make it a full family-day out with a picnic or BBQ! Please help to make this article better by uploading some photos on your next visit.
opposite 11-13 Small Street, Sydney NSW 2068, Australia
- This great little playground is located on Small Street. It is fenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a slide and a monkey bar. At the side you can find a some parking, picnic tables and a great bike track for the little ones to zoom around on. Nice natural setting.
near 2 Small St, Willoughby NSW 2068, Australia
- There is a lovely renewed playground at Sanders Park on Julian St. Unfenced, unsheltered, surrounding with nice trees and grassy areas. Nice equipment partially wooden, has rubber underfoot. You can find swings including baby swing, double slide, rope climbing spider net, various climbing frames, stand on spinners, monkeybar, climbing wall and more elements that keep kids entertained. There are seats and picnic tables, nice grassy area which is good for some ball games and for the littlies to run around. Or bring a blanket and chill in the grass. Friendly place, great for some afternoon fun and relax.
near 10 Julian Street, Willoughby NSW 2068, Australia
- There's a tree house on this playground that can be accessed through cable tunnel, steps and bridge. There are also a see-saw and a slide and a deck on a spring. Kids can play with winches and excavators and have lots of fun.
near LOT 18 Brothers Avenue, Cammeray NSW 2062, Australia