Address: near 2 McCabe Pl
Chatswood NSW 2067
This playground is located on Mc Cabe Place inside Warrane Reserve. It is partially fenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a slide, a see-saw and a spring rider.
ph: (02) 9777 1000
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This small playground is located on Cambridge and at the end of Neville Street. It is partially fenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a set of swings, a spring rocker and a slide.
26 Cambridge St, North Willoughby NSW 2068, Australia
- You will find Muston Park on Penshurst St or at the end of Eden St, Chatswood. Tasteful playground with nice timber work. Lots of places to explore, and a cool bridge over the creek. You will find a swing, sandpit with digger, and some great climbing net structure. Fun place to spend a few hours.
near 375 Penshurst St, Chatswood NSW 2067, Australia
- This park is located on Holly Street in Castle Hove. It is fenced and shaded. As toy equipment you can find a slide, a climbing net, a monkey bar and a set of swings. This park offers barbecue facilities, off leash dog area, picnic tables, benches, sports ground and a short boardwalk loop with bridges. This park is recommended for large families and groups.
26 Holly St, Castle Cove NSW 2069, Australia
- If you're looking for whole day fun for kids than this is the place to visit. In a fenced and shady area they will explore the several toys, inlcuding swings, slide and tunnel under it, sliding and climbing wall, balance beam and more. Outside the fence there's a big climbing net and track for bikes. A couple of picnic tables and BBQ are located around the area. Parking lot is on Warrane Street (inlc spaces for disabled) and on McClellend Street. A bus station is up front. Toilets are behind the playground, beside the oval.
opposite 17-31 McClelland Street, North Willoughby NSW 2068, Australia
- This themed playground is located on Denawen Avenue. It is fenced and partially shaded. As toy equipment you can find two areas. On one area you can find a fort with slide on a softfall area. At another area you can find a spring rider, a daffodil, a Billy Goat, and an action pyramid. At the side of the park you can find a picnic table and parking.
Corner of Denawen Ave and Neerim Rd, Castle Cove NSW 2069, Australia
- This nice and interactive playground is located on Stanley Street. It is fenced an unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a dual slide, a sliding pole, a train, a monkey bar and a sandpit area. Slides and monkey bars are set on a softfall area. At this park you can find a barbecue and shelter. At the side of this park you can find a bike track and some benches. Carpark is available at the front of the park and can be accesed through Sydney Street.
55 Stanley St, Chatswood NSW 2067, Australia
- East Roseville Community Centre playground is located Corner of Park Avenue and Babbage Road, Roseville. This playground is a shared resource with several community groups. It is often booked and not always available for general public use. If you book the hall for an event you can also book the playground. Playground is shaded and complitely fanced. Children can play on a fort with many different stairs and slides and two swings. Parents can wait at the picnic table or on the bench by the large parking lot, where many parking spaces are available. There's public transport near by. Across Babbage Road there are many shops, such as Party Place Roseville, Wine Culture, Magnum Sports and Thaiangle House.
Corner of Park Avenue and Babbage Road, Roseville New South Wales 2069, Australia
- Echo Point Park is located in bushland on Middle Harbour foreshores, opposite 80 Babbage Road, Roseville Chase. There is a fort in a shape of a ship with slides and stairs, two swings and a couple of benches. Near the entrance is one shaded picnic table for BBQs and there a couple more along the street. Playground is located near open water.
opposite 80 Babbage Road, Roseville Chase New South Wales 2069, Australia