Address: End of Warri Close
Narraweena NSW 2099
This playground is located at the end of Warri Close (and the end of Lascelles Rd North - a foot path links the two streets through the park). It is unfenced and naturally shaded. Basic toy equipment can be found here: one slide, a spring rider and a see saw. A picnic table is located next to this playground.
ph: (02) 9942 2111
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This great playground is situated inside Princess Mary Reserve. It is on Princess Marry Street and Mc. Killop Road and it not fenced. This playground is suitable for baby, pre school and primary school kids. Toy equipment consists of two baby swings, one fort with slide and a climbing tower. All equipment is situated on a softfall area.
near 47 Princess Mary (corner of McKillop Rd) St, Beacon Hill NSW 2100, Australia
- Great open space park located on McIntosh Road. It is fenced and naturally shaded. Toy equipment includes: one fort with slide and a set of swings. You can find some parking and picnic tables at the side of this park. On McIntosh Road you can find a bus stop.
54 McIntosh Rd, Narraweena NSW 2099, Australia
- This playground is located on Parr Parade and Ronald Avenue. It is located inside Parr Reserve. The park includes basic toy equipment: a set of swings and a spring rider. It is unfenced and unshaded.
near 142 Parr Parade, Narraweena NSW 2099, Australia
- A pleasant open forest with path linking Careden Ave to Comack Rd. Plenty of grass area to run around and a set of swings to play on. Please update this article uploading a few photos after your next visit.
End of Careden Ave, Beacon Hill NSW 2100, Australia
- Simple little local reserve with a see-saw at the end of Towradgi St. Apparently there is a little merry-go-round but I can't see it, maybe you can upload a few photos on your next visit.
End of Towradgi St, Narraweena NSW 2099, Australia
- This playground is located on May Road inside May Road Reserve. It is partially fenced and shaded. Toy equipment includes: one fort with slide and a set of swings. Some parking is available at the side of this park. You can find a variety of restaurants around this park.
near 56 Poplar Ln, Narraweena NSW 2099, Australia
- There is a fenced playground at Beacon Hill Reserve (Willandra Reserve, Beacon Hill Playing Fields) on Willandra Road, right on top of Beacon Hill. The play equipment is set on rubber soft fall underfoot and includes, fort, slides, safely sitting merry go round, climbing wall, spring riders, climbing net, sliding and climbing poles, spinner, climbing frames and benches for the parents. You can find grassland around, great for running, ball ames or even to flying kite. There is a lookout for more experience and joy. Car parking available. Parents, you can improve this article by uploading some photos.
near 26 Willandra Road, Beacon Hill NSW 2100, Australia
- This playground is located on Nalya Road inside Nalya Reserve. Basic toy equipment includes: one set of swings and one slide. It is unfenced and partially shaded. There is some seating area around the park.
near 7 Nalya Rd, Narraweena NSW 2099, Australia