Playground:Warriewood Valley District Playground
Address: near 29 Callistemon Way
Sydney NSW 2102
A great playground for kids of all ages. There's plenty of sand so bring sand toys. Kids will love long slides and climbing wall to reach the top of the slides. A big rocket shaped fort has several slides (a long tube one is great), than there are all sorts of swings (incl baby), small playhouses with slides... Lots to do for everyone. Bring lunch, there are sheltered picnic tables and BBQs. Benches are all around the park. Parking lot is up front. Enjoy!
Please help make this article better and add some photos, thank you
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This playground is set inside Buena Vista Reserve. It offers two swings, one fort with a slide, a rope bridge and see-saw. The area is good for picnics. This park is not fenced and naturally shaded.
10-11 Buena Vista Ave, Mona Vale NSW 2103, Australia
- This playground is set at Brinawa Street Reserve. It offers two swings as toy equipment and it is not fenced. Not far and on Vineyard St you can find a bus stop.
7A Brinawa St, Mona Vale NSW 2103, Australia
- This is a small playground located at Merridong Road next to the tennis courts and inside Epworth Park. Toy equipment includes: one swing and a see saw. Lots of open area to run around in.
near 1B Merridong Rd, Elanora Heights NSW 2101, Australia
- Marie Crescent Reserve (Marie Crescent Mona Vale) is located inside a residential area where you can find a small partially fenced playground. Among the toy equipment you can find: One fort with small slide, a couple of swings, one spring rider and two themed animal toys that match the area where they are. Whole equipment is located on softfall area and it is suitable for pre-school & young kids. Families can enjoy a great picnic area as well.
near 7 Marie Crescent, Mona Vale NSW 2103, Australia
- This playground is set on Elwyn Close inside Elwyn Reserve. There is one swing and a spring rider as basic toy equipment. This park is not fenced and naturally shaded.
End of Elwyn Close, Mona Vale NSW 2103, Australia
- At the end of Vesper Street is Vesper Reserve, and open grassy area with no real play equipment.
near 13 (end of) Vesper St, Sydney NSW 2103, Australia
- This playground is set on a busy road. It is fully fenced and it offers a shaded play area for kids. Among they toys you can find: one swing, a merry go round, a fort and a slide suitable for pre and primary schoolers. The area also includes 3 shaded and two non-shaded pic-nic tables and a bike trak. A bus stop is also half a block away from this playground.
LOT 7074 Katoa Close, North Narrabeen NSW 2101, Australia
- This is a small playground is inside Minmai Reserve. It has two swings, a monkey bar thing and one slide. The area is not fenced on the road side but it is a fairly quiet area. a little bit of space to run around as well
16 Minmai Rd, Mona Vale NSW 2103, Australia