Playground:Warrimoo Playing Field
Address: Next to 157 Warrimoo Ave
St Ives Chase NSW 2075
Warrimoo Playing Field is located next to 157 Warrimoo Avenue, behind 39 - 43 Dalton Road, St Ives Chase.
Two playgrounds are available behind an open field. One with see-saw, fort with slide and swing and one with two swings (one baby). Between the playgrounds are toilet facilities. There's a picnic table beside the playgrounds.
Parking is available at the entrance to the Playing Field.
Sorry there is no photo, can you please take some photos and upload them on your next visit - thanks.
ph: (02) 9424 0000
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- The Mall Park (St Ives Chase Playground) is located next to shops at 158 Warrimoo Avenue, St Ives. There are fort with stairs and slide for little ones, two swings (one baby) and smaller open area for ball games and running. Amongst the shops next door are Warrimoo Woodfire Pizza and Salon St. Ives. Parking is available in front of the shops.
158 Warrimoo Ave, St Ives Chase NSW 2075, Australia
- Caley's Common / Greenvalley Avenue Reserve is located at 20 Greenvalley Avenue, St Ives. There are two swings (one baby), see-saw and a climbing tower. Two benches are near by.
20 Greenvalley Avenue, St Ives NSW 2075, Australia
- Hassell Park is located at 352 Mona Vale Road, between Mawson and Palm Streets, St Ives. There are see-saw, spiral slide, spring rider and swing. Parents can go to Massage Direct 2 U, Caltex St Ives, Nando's St Ives or just seat on one of two benches beside the playground.
352 Mona Vale Road, St Ives NSW 2075, Australia
- Memorial Avenue Reserve is located at 59 Memorial Avenue, St Ives. Children can play on fort with slide, two swings (one baby) and climbing tower. There are a couple of benches for parents and a large open area for ball games.
near 57-61 Memorial Ave, St Ives NSW 2075, Australia
- Ku-ring-gai Wildflower Garden (Lambert's Clearing) is located at LOT 575 Mona Vale Road, St Ives. There are two swings (one baby), large fort with stairs and slides, spring rider. Parents can go for a walk on the trails around the area or enjoy at the picnic shelter with BBQ. Toilets are available. LOCAL MUMS PLEASE TAKE A CAMERA NEXT TIME YOU VISIT AND UPDATE THE DATA, THANK YOU!
LOT 575 Mona Vale Rd, St Ives NSW 2075, Australia
- Guiders Park Playground is a really small playground with swings and some seating. It is partly fenced, parking is available along the street.
34 Glengarry Avenue, North Turramurra NSW 2074, Australia
- Samuel King Park / North Turramurra Park is located next to 312 Bobbin Head Rd, North Turramurra. Children can play on a big see-saw, slide and two swings (one baby). Benches and picnic table are near by.
near 312 Bobbin Head Rd, North Turramurra NSW 2074, Australia
- Blackburn Street Reserve is located at the corner of Blackburn Street and Acron Road, St Ives. There are two swings (one baby), slide and a bench.
corner of Blackburn Street and Acron Road, St Ives NSW 2075, Australia