Address: Cnr of Church St & Canberra St
Hurlstone Park NSW 2193
This is a nice grassy park with basic toys - wooden see-saw and slide and two swings (one baby). A couple of benches are all around. There's plenty of space for running around.
ph: (02) 9716 1800
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This cute playground is set at Hurlstone Reserve on Crinan Street. Cleen and soft fall ground is fenced and sheltered.Has two shaded picnic tables with tables under the shady trees.Toys including climbing fort with slides,climbing frames,monkey bar,ladder,IX-OX, different poles,flying fox.
near 27-31 Crinan St, Hurlstone Park NSW 2193, Australia
- This playground is located on Tennent Parade. It is partially fenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find two sets of swings (incl baby swings), a fort with a slide and a monkey bar. There's a big open area for kids to run around and play ball games. It's a great place for family picnics. At the side you can find some parking.
48 Tennent Parade, Hurlstone Park NSW 2193, Australia
- This playground is set on Victoria Street inside Yeo Park. It is unfenced and shaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with two slides, and, rope brdige and a climbing wall. Behind this play system there is a set of swings. The set of swings is located on a softfall area. At one side you can two scale swings. There is some seating available at the side of the park.
205 Victoria St, Ashfield NSW 2131, Australia
- This is a small, but very enjoyable playground located on Paris Ave in Earlwood. Play area is unfected, shady by trees. There is small fort with slide, swing and animal see saw. Also, you can find benches. There is big open grassy area, great for sports and ball games. Good for some play and relax.
12 Paris Ave, NSW 2206, Australia
- This playground is set in a big park by the Cooks River. It's accessed off Tennyson St. Fenced, soft fall grounded and has some trees at the side. There are 2 slides, climbing frames, springers, swings, poles and other elements. Seating at the side.
near 14 Tennyson Street, Dulwich Hill NSW 2203, Australia
- This playground is located on Trevenar Street. It is partially fenced and shaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with three slides, a rope bridge, a spring rider and a set of swings. Near the park you can find a basketball net as well. Parking is available at the front of the park as well as some seating and picnic tables.
26 Trevenar St, Ashbury NSW 2193, Australia
- There is an interesting toddler playground with modern equipment, set in a local park on Terrace Rd. It has a toddler slide, some climbing mats and few unusual toys. It's unfenced, unsheltered (partly shady by trees) and soft fall grounded. There is enough grass to run around and playing ball games, also there are some trees and seating. Lovely place.
near 61-63 Terrace Road, Dulwich Hill NSW 2203, Australia
- This playground is located on Union Street. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a regular and a spiral slide with climbers, 2 spring riders, see saw, climbing rope net with lookout, a log roll and a set of swings. Equipment is placed on rubber softfall area. Open grassy room beside, also a covered picnic area. Nice palm trees around. The park is adjacent to Arlington Recreation Reserve with playing field.
55 Union Street, Dulwich Hill NSW 2203, Australia