Playground:Waterloo Park on Trafalgar Place
Address: near 2 Trafalgar Place
Marsfield NSW 2122
This playground is set in Waterloo Park on Trafalgar Place. It is partially fenced, unsheltered, rubber soft-fall playground area for pre-schoolers and a separate one for primary aged children. The equipment includes a large rope climbing ball with climbing wall, baby and pommel swings, slides, spring rider and activity unit elements. There is bike track around the grassy soccer field, there are basketball court and tennis courts, also grassy areas what are good for the littlies to play some ball games. You can find seats, shaded picnic area, BBQ, toilets, car parking, fitness equipment for adults around the bike track, coffee and food shop in the small centre next to the park. Really great place for all the family with many sports, play and picnic programs!
Please help to make this article better by uploading some photos on your next visit.
Ryde City Council
ph: (02) 9952 8222
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This playground is inside Midgee Reserve between Bareena Place and Shipway Street. It is not fenced and unshaded. Toy equipment includes: one slide and one set of swings.
1A Bareena Pl, Marsfield NSW 2122, Australia
- Thsi park is located on Treharne Close. It is unfenced and unshaded. There is challeging toy equipment which includes: a set of swings and a climbing bridge. A walk path is beside this park.
near 7 Treharne Close, Marsfield NSW 2122, Australia
- This playground is located on Abuklea Road. It is not fenced and unshaded. Toy equipment includes: a spring rider a set of swings and a see-saw. There is open field space for running around.
7 Abuklea Rd, Marsfield NSW 2122, Australia
- Kissing Point Village Green is located at the intersection of Vernon Street and Kissing Point Road, South Turramurra. Children can play on slide, flying fox, climbing wall or ride a bike on junior cycle track. There are three sheltered picnic tables and toilets near by.
intersection of Vernon Street and Kissing Point Road, South Turramurra NSW 2074, Australia
- City View Park playground is set next to 15 and 17 Geoffrey Street, South Turramurra. It has a An angled merry-go-round, one swing and a simple fort with two slides, climbing tower and monkey bar. Bench and picnic table are set below the trees.
Next to 15 and 17 Geoffrey Street, South Turramurra NSW 2074, Australia
- Applegum Way playground is located next to 11 Hillary Street, through to 12 Jugiong Street, West Pymble. There are two swings (one baby), slide and spring rider. Around the playground there is a big area for kids to run around and play ball games.
Next to 11 Hillary Street, through to 12 Jugiong Street, West Pymble, New South Wales 2073, Australia
- Boronga Avenue Reserve is located opposite 11 - 17 Boronga Avenue, West Pymble. There are two swings (one baby) and a slide for kids and a bench for parents.
Opposite 11 - 17 Boronga Avenue, West Pymble New South Wales 2073, Australia
- Sequoia Close Park is located beside 2 Sequoia Close, West Pymble. It's a nice playground, surrounded by trees and fenced. There are two benches and a long strait path for junior cyclers. Children can play on see-saw and a slide. LOCAL MUMS PLEASE TAKE A CAMERA WITH YOU NEXT TIME YOU VISIT AND UPDATE THE DATA, THANK YOU.
near 2 Sequoia Close, West Pymble Novi Južni Wales 2073, Avstralija