Playground:Webster Park Playground, Chipping Norton NSW
Address: near 63 Bungarra Crescent
Chipping Norton NSW 2170
Small shady park between Bungarra Cres and Governor Macquarie Dr. Unfenced, soft fall grounded. There are two swings and a smaller play unit with shop front, steps, slide, climbing wall and other climbers. Benches beside. Not far on Macquarie Dr is Sugar & Spice Cafe & Thai Restaurant.
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This playground is set at the Paine Park, located on Eloura Crescent in Moorebank. It is partially fenced, unshaltered, suitable for toddlers and surrounded with some grass. As toy equipment you can find a play system with two slides, a wooden bridge, climbing wall, monkey bars, noughts and crosses, shop front and some other elements for climbing. Also, there is a baby and a senior swing and see saw. There are few benches.
52 Elouera Crescent, Moorebank NSW 2170, Australia
- This local playground is situated on the corner of Banbury Cres and Tewkesbury St. Unfenced, unsheltered, soft fall grounded. There are two spring riders and a play system with slide, steps, various climbers as monkey bars, spiral pole, etc., sliding pole, bridge, bridge, abacus and flying fox. Best for older kids. Open grass beside. Also, a bench.
Cnr Banbury Cres and Tewkesbury St, Chipping Norton NSW 2170, Australia
- Located at Williams Park, on Magree Cres (right behind the building of Liverpool Day Surgery). Unfenced, unsheltered, soft fall grounded, suitable for toddlers. There is a baby plus a senior swing, a spring rider and a play system with chain bridge, sliding pole, monkey bars, abacus and slide. Picnic table beside, under natural shade. Some grassy rooms to run around.
near 10-14 Magree Crescent, Chipping Norton NSW 2170, Australia
- This playground is situated on the corner of Derby Cres and Rugby Cres. Unfenced, unsheltered. There are nice trees. The play equipment includes a play system with slide, abacus, noughts and crosses, monkey bar, flying fox, sliding pole and climbing frames, also spring riders. There are benches for sitting and watching the children's play. Nice, shady, refreshing place.
intersection of Wilby St & Derby Crescent, Chipping Norton NSW 2170, Australia
- Nice roomy park has a basic playground, located on Yachtsmans Dr. Unfenced, unsheltered, soft fall grounded, suitable for toddlers. Has baby plus senior swing, fort, slide, sliding pole, abacus, steering wheel, shop front and monkey bar. Best for younger kids. A bench beside. Small space right beside, but the park has big open field for ball games - good for older kids. Also bike/walk track.
near 5 Yachtsman Drive, Chipping Norton NSW 2170, Australia
- Chauvel Park is situated on Sammut Crescent in Chipping Norton. There are sheltered picnic tables, BBQs, large grassy area, nice river and car parking. There is a playground here but we have not visited yet. Please email me some photos when you visit and we can get the article up quickly for other parents.
near 24 Sammut Crescent, Chipping Norton NSW 2170, Australia
- The Montenegro Park is located on the Christiansen Boulevard, Moorebank. This playground is unfenced and unsheltered. Suitable for toddlers. It has two forts with wooden bridge, climbing wall, slide, spider web climber, shop front, see saw, spring rider, a baby and a senior swing. There are sheltered and unsheltered picnic tables and BBQ facilities, great for making a fine outdoor dinner while the kids burn some energy. Surrounded with big grassed spaces, good for ball games or even to fly kites. Car parking, too.
near LOT 41 Christiansen Boulevard, Moorebank NSW 2170, Australia
- Good playground at a mini park between Ross and Joseph Streets. Unfenced, unsheltered, rubber grounded, suitable for toddlers. There are two play areas next to each other. One has a baby plus a senior swing, the other has a well equipped play system with climbing spider net, climbing wall, monkey bars, balancing burmese bridge, slide, steps, noughts and crosses, sliding pole and flying fox. Small track around the play area. Covered and uncovered benches at the side. Small grass beside.
near 22 Ross Street, Chipping Norton NSW 2170, Australia