Address: Welcome Street
This playground is located on the corner of Bathurst & Welcome Streets in Wakeley. The playground offers loads of entertainment equipment wise for both the younger and older kids. It also has some open grass area with shade from trees.
Fairfield City Council
ph: (02) 9725 0222
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This playground is situated on the corners of Hawthorn Street, Fitzroy Close & St Kilda Street in St Johns Park. There is plenty of equipment available for the entertainment of the younger kids while the older kids make use of the small bicycle track & open grass areas. This is a quiet suburban park with plenty of trees providing shade.
Hawthorn Street, St Johns Park NSW, 2176, Australia
- Located between Berry & Curran Streets in Prairiewood, this ppark is filled with trees providing plenty of shade for the supervising adults. There is a small bicycle track for the older kids as well as a fair amount of open grassed area for their entertainment, while the younger kids entertain themselves on the playground. This park is elevated allowing for beautiful open and filtered views of the country side south-west of Fairfield.
Curran Street, Prairiewood NSW, 2176, Australia
- This playground is located on the corner of Kipling Road & Fielding Close in Wetherill Park. This is a very active playground with loads of challenging equipment for both the younger and older kids. The Playground is split into junior and senior sections and is well shaded from the sun by all the big trees surrounding it. There is very little road noise due to the playground being located in the suburbs and there is a fence between the junior playground and the road.
Kipling Road, Wetherill Park NSW, 2164, Australia
- This playground offers activity for both the younger and older kids and can be accessed from both Peterlee & Stevenage Roads in Canley Heights. The playground will entertain the younger kids, while the older kids 'shoot some hoops' on the basketball court, kick a ball round on the grass or pedal their way around the bicycle track.
Peterlee Road, Canley Heights NSW, 2166, Australia
- This playground can be found on the corner of Dashmere Street & Glenfern Crescent, Bossley Park. The playground equipment consists only of 2 swings in a big sand box, surrounded by a medium to large open grassed field on which the older kids could entertain themselves on, while the younger kids enjoy their time on the swings.
Glenfern Crescent, Bossley Park NSW, 2176, Australia
- Located on the corner of Locke & Gissing Streets in Wetherill Park, this playground has very little in the way of equipment to offer. However; the playground is situated on a very large open field which is beautifully populated with large trees. There is plenty of space for the larger kids to run around on while the very small kids are entertained in the playground.
Locke Street, Wetherill Park NSW, 2164, Australia
- This is a small and basic playground with very limited equipment; however the open grassed area that surrounds it, allows it to cater for all ages of kids. It is accessible from both Mimosa Road and Falklands Avenue and offers plenty of shade on those hot days.
Mimosa Road, Bossley Park NSW, 2176, Australia
- This playground is situated on Bold Street in Cabramatta West. This playground has been built to accommodate the younger kids. There is some grass area around the playground; however this is not big enough for the older kids. There are 1 or 2 trees providing shade.
near 109 Bold Street, Cabramatta West NSW 2166, Australia