Playground:Wentworth Common, Sydney Olympic Park
Address: near LOT 16 Marjorie Jackson Parkway
Sydney Olympic Park NSW 2127
Kids will have whole day of fun at this place. Starting of with sandpit for the younger ones and nice shelter umbrellas, protecting from sun. A short stroll further along are several climbing nets, one attached to a tube slide. There are also balancing beams and a long track for kiddy bikes. The last one is flying fox the older kids. There's also a large green area for ball games or flying kites. A big hill at the back is fun to climb and you could spend all day just riding your bike here. Toilets are closer to the entrance, so are drinking fountains and snacks.
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This small playground is set at Village Green, on Settlers Boulevard.The play area is fenced with shady trees. You can find seats, picnic tables,car parking, big grassed area for many ball games and run around. Also the bike and walk paths. The toys are: some fort with slide and steps, climbing net and other. The equippment based on sand. Near is swimming basin.
near 17-19 Settlers Blvd, Liberty Grove NSW 2138, Australia
- This is a 306 metres long track for BMX riders, either beginners or already professionals. It has dirt jumps and bends to do all sorts of tricks. Suitable for ages above 10.
near Bennelong Parkway, Sydney Olympic Park NSW 2127, Australia
- Several climbing toys for older kids. Toys are located under sun roof, benches are beside the plaground. Parking spots are on near by streets. Please help make this article better and add some photos and data, thank you
Grand Parade, Sydney Olympic Park NSW 2127, Australia
- This is a wonderful spot for family picnics. Smaller kids will enjoy playing on toys on the playground (swings, slide playhouses), while older ones can practise their ball throw on half basketball court. There's plenty of green area for running around or playing other ball games and flying kites. If you bring kiddy bikes little ones can practise on a bike track. There are a lot of bike tracks around the local area. Picnic tables are sheltered so bring your lunch.
73 Victoria Ave, Concord West NSW 2138, Australia
- Located on Mary St. Unfenced, sheltered by sail, soft fall grounded, suitable for toddlers. There are two springers, baby and senior swing, fort, double slide, spiral slide, noughts and crosses, abacus, climbers. Some grass beside and benches.
near 1 Mary Street, Rhodes NSW 2138, Australia
- For children of all ages and all abilities come to this park and have fun whole day long. There's sandpit, playhouse and spring rider for the little ones. Than swings, slide, sliding pole and climbing wall for a bit older ones. And a big climbing tower for those who haven't had enough so far. If this is still not enough, check out what cativities the near by cafe has to offer on http://www.waterviewvenue.com.au/cafe/childrens-activities/. There's food and coffee in the cafe or make your own lunch on the sheltered BBQs beside the playground. There are a couple of sheltered picnic tables there and sheltered benches on the other side of the playground. Kids can ride their bikes or just run around on the green. Parking spaces are plentyful.
near Homebush Bay Drive, Sydney Olympic Park NSW 2127, Australia
- This park is located on Cumberland Square and Plover Street. As toy equipment you can find a wooden play system with a wooden bridge for older kids and another space for younger ones with two spring riders. There is a lot of open field area for kids to play. At the sides of the park you can find some seating.
Cumberland Square, Newington NSW 2127, Australia
- This is an excellent playground at Brays Reserve on Concord Rd.Suitable for toddlers and older kids so for abelities. Has two play area.One is covered with sails.Toys:climbing frames,like hope climbing wall.slide,tunnel,bars,swings.Second is for young kids,fenced sheltered on sand so has climbing equipment:swings,slide etc. Lovely shady trees around and big grassy area for any games.You can find seats around,tables for picnic, car parking and path for scooters.
near LOT 18 Concord Rd, Rhodes NSW 2138, Australia