Address: near William Henry Street
Ultimo NSW 2007
This playground is at the Wentworth Park. There is a big open area with bicycle track and sports house and sports field beside. Playground is divided into toddlers part and part for older kids. The later has plenty of climbing toys (monkey bars, climbing nets). Toddlers part has playhouse with slide, swings, see-saw and spring rider. A couple of picnic tables are around so you can spend here a whole afternoon. Toilets are further to the north.
Please help make this article better and add some photos and data, thank you
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- A nice playground with rubber flooring has a variety of toys for younger kids. There are see-saw, two playhouses with slides, monkey bars and other climbing toys. Benches are beside the playground. Everything is nicely located under the trees so you have shade any time you come.
near Fig Street, Pyrmont NSW 2009, Australia
- This playground is in the Foley Park on the Bridge Rd. There are more bus stops, so easily accessible. It's fenced, soft fall grounded and partially shaded by some trees. Suitable for toddlers. There are more seats for parents under the trees. The equipment are: 4 simple swings, 2 swings for toddlers and 1 rope bridge swing. 1 Merry-Go-Round, 1 slide and there are many linked rope bridges. There are cafes, patisserie and food places, you can choose the Nawaz Flavour of India, or to take a pizza with the children, and so more near ( Bogart Pizza Cafe, Petit Tarte Cafe & Patisserie, Food Works Glebe, etc.). There is also a pharmacy near, some shops like Gleebooks, a hotel and more. There is Sydney Magician, it can be interesting for children and some churches ( St Jame's Catholic, St John's Anglican) and the Dr HJ Foley Memorial. So, it's a very good place to take a full day excursion with the family with many attractions to see and food places to not stay hungry.
near 148 Bridge Road, Glebe NSW 2037, Australia
- Playground is mostly shaded by trees and partly fenced. Toys include one swing and a see-saw for four. Three benches are located around the playground. If you bring kiddy bikes there's also a short path for practice.
cnr of Ferry Road & Avon St, Glebe NSW 2037, Australia
- This playground is set at Victoria Park, situated on City Road in The University of Sydney. It is partially fenced, unshaded and suitable for toddlers. There are 2 play areas. One has small climbing frame set with slide, stand on spinner, spring rider for younger kids. Another has really huge flying fox, bowl spinner, climbing sphere, senior swing. There is basketball court for older kids. You will find swimming pool, great place in sunny day. There are plenty picnic tables and BBQ. Car parking, too. Also, there is nice lake with bridge at the park, excellent place for relaxing walks.
near 5 City Road, The University of Sydney , Camperdown NSW 2050, Australia
- There is a small cute playground on Pine Street in Peace Park, Chippendale. It is fully fenced, shady by trees, suitable for toddlers. There is a spiral slide and spiral pole and a baby plus senior swing. You can find two benches for relax inside the fence. Lovely place for some afternoon relax.
near Pine Street, Chippendale NSW 2008, Australia
- This modern, unusual playground is in Tumbalong Park on Harbour St, Darling Quarter. Suitable for all ages. There is a waterplay system with pathways with waterfalls, small fountains and series of irregular fountains keep children amused as they chase the water, water-wheel entices, a large Archimedes screw, gates, these elements the children can manipulate manually, this system is really interesting for children to experiment and follow the path of the water. Adjacent to the water play area is a children’s playground with all the usual equipment — but with a difference. The equipment is integrated into the landscape, dominated by neutral colours and built on a large scale. There are: large slide what is scaled by using ropes, 10 meters tall climbing tower, sandpits with diggers, giant net swings for more kids to sit on, series of balance beams, an 18.7-metre-long course of balance ropes, very cushiony soft-fall is moulded with climbing grips to give access to smaller slides, large flying fox and more. Great playground, especially on warm days! There are some cafes, fast foods and restaurants nearby, for the hungry kids after a great play and fun :)
Tumbalong Park Darling Quarter, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia
87-97 Harris St, Pyrmont NSW 2009, Australia
- There is a small fenced playground for the little ones on Balfour Street, Chippendale. Of toy equipment they can enjoy swinging (one baby plus one senior swing), rocking on spring rider and sliding on the small slide. There are some seats for the parents. Cute shady place for some afternoon relax.
Cnr Balfour Street & Bartley St, Chippendale NSW 2008, Australia