Address: 19 Werona Ave
Punchbowl NSW 2196
Werona Avenue playground is located on 19 Werona Avenue, Punchbowl, New South Wales. The playground has a swing, fort, slides and a spring rider. It also has an open field nearby for children to run around in. The playground is suitable for pre and primary schoolers. The playground is set in a residential area.
Bankstown City Council
ph: (02) 9707 9999
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This playground is located on Karne Street. It is unfenced and partially shaded. As toy equipment you can find a set of swings, a fort with a slide, a slide and two spring riders. You can find some benches at the side of this park. Around this park you can find a bike track. A bus stop can be found at the front of the park.
69-73 Karne Street, Narwee NSW 2209, Australia
- Riverwood Wetlands Playground is located on Belmore Road North, Riverwood. Unfenced, unsheltered, colorful rubber soft fall grounded. The equipment includes slides, small climbing wall, climbing net, spiral balance beam, big net swing. There is a skate park for the older kids, and cool bike track for the small bikers. You can find seats, picnic tables and BBQs, while the kids are burning energy you can cook them some fine outdoor lunch. Also, you can bring blanket to lounging in the grass. Pretty nice and lovely walk paths for more experiences and nice, relaxing view. Car parking and toilets are available, too. Pretty nice place to send your time with quality after a busy week. You can help to make this article better by uploading some photos on your next visit.
near 151 Belmore Road North, Riverwood NSW 2210, Australia
- Punch Bowl Park is located on 33 Viola Street adjacent to McPherson Avenue. The park also has a lawn tennis court suitable for primary and high schoolers. The park also has a playground that has a fort, slides, monkey bar, spring rider and rope bridge for pre and primary schoolers. There is lots of parking space and benches all around the field and playground therefore parents can watch their children play different sports and have fun on the playground in comfort. The park also has changing rooms and an indoor facility. Punch Bowl Park is a No Alcohol Zone.
33 Viola St, Punchbowl NSW 2196, Australia
- The fully shaded playground is on the Wiggs Road at the McLaughlin Oval in Sidney, which is fenced and has a bike path and a parking for cars. Some trees give a shade and have a little open field. Across the road is the Craig Street Reserve with hearths and shaded picnic tables and seats beside a little creek, a good place for a BBQ picnic with children. This soft fall coveraged playground is suitable for toddlers. The equipment are: two swings, a large spiral slide .... tables and seats. A good place for children to play until the lunch fry.
end of 11 Lupin Avenue, Riverwood NSW 2210, Australia
- This playground is located on Edge Street. It is partially fenced and partially shaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with a slide on one side. At another side you can find a small playhouse for smaller kids and a set of swings. At the back of this park you can also find another set of swings. This is a great place for small families and groups.
12 Edge Street, Wiley Park NSW 2195, Australia
- This playground is set at John Mountford Reserve on Welfare Avenue, Narwee. Unfenced, sheltered, suitable for toddlers. The equipment is best suited for younger kids. There are swings, see saw, springer, fort, slide, monkey bar and climbing frames. There is a grassy area for ball games or just to chill on a blanket. You can find BBQs and picnic tables. Car park, toilets. Tennis courts next to the play area. Lovely place, good for some family relax.
near 17 Welfare Avenue, Narwee NSW 2209, Australia
- The playground is set at Salt Pan Reserve on Kentucky rd. It is small area but shaded and partially fenced. Shady trees around, bike and walk path,car parking, benches.Open area is good for some games and run around for child. The equipment are: little fort with slides, ladders,steps and some climbing frames.
near 48 Kentucky Rd, Riverwood NSW 2210, Australia
- This challenging park is set on Munmurra Road. It is partially fenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with two slides, monkey bars and a set of swings. At the side of this park you can find some parking and seating.
19 Munmurra Rd, Riverwood NSW 2210, Australia