Playground:West Denistone Park
Address: 42 Perkins St
Denistone West NSW 2114
This colourful playground is located on Perkins Street. It is unfenced and unshaded. Toy equipment includes: A set of swings, a small flying fox, one slide and two spring riders. There is also great open area to play in.
Ryde City Council
ph: (02) 9952 8222
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This playground is located on Chatham Road. It is fully fenced and it has got a shaded playground area. This playground offers: swings, slides, a climbing net, spring riders, a merry go round and a fort. This equipment is placed on a softfall area. You can also find oversized stone wildlife sculptures, sheltered picnic areas and a bike track. A fun popular park
79 Chatham Rd, Denistone NSW 2114, Australia
- You can find this playground in Lions Park, from either Victoria Rd or Shaftsbury Rd West Ryde. This is a nice playground with a large open area beside. There are trees providing only very limited shade but an extra place to play. There is a bit of road noise, but the trees do hide it a bit. There are swings, spring riders and climbing areas. All on bark softfall. There are a few benches in the tree shade and space for picnics as well. Sorry for the bad photo, please upload one on your next visit.
near 2 Shaftsbury Rd, West Ryde NSW 2114, Australia
- This small grassy playground is located on Brush Road inside a residential area. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a set of swings and two spring riders. You can find a bus stop just in front of this park.
Corner of Brush Rd Hermoyne St, West Ryde NSW 2114, Australia
- This is a simple playground with slide, swings and spring rider. A bench for is nicely situated below the big tree so there's bound to be a nice afternoon out for all. Parents please help make this article better and add some info and photos. Thank you
Cnr of Bell Avenue & Winbourne St East, West Ryde NSW 2114, Australia
- This small playground is located on Farnell Street inside a neighbourhood area. It is unfenced and unshaded. This park has a avast open field area. As toy equipment you can find: a slide, a set of swings and two spring riders. Beside this park there is some seating.
near 56A Farnell St, West Ryde NSW 2114, Australia
- This playground is located on Terry Road inside a residential area. It is partiually fenced and partially naturally shaded. Toy equipment includes: a slide, a see-saw, a set of swings and a spring rider. Please improve this article by taking a few photos - thanks
near 19 Terry Rd, Eastwood NSW 2122, Australia
- This great playground is at Eastwood Park. It is partially fenced and picnic shelters. The playground is divided into a lower playground and it offers: spring rockers, a swing, a slide, and music chimes and a fort. The upper playground offers: swings, a climbing frame, a slide and a see saw. A cycle path is also available.
22 Lakeside Rd, Eastwood NSW 2122, Australia
- David Hamilton Reserve links Holway Street and Terry Road in Eastwood in open playground in a residential area with swings, spring rider and a broad playhouse with climbing possibilities. A concrete track leads through the middle of the reserve. Some of the seats a natural shaded. The park is named after David Hamilton who was a councillor in Parramatta City Council in 1948, 1950 and 1953.
near 19 Holway St, Eastwood NSW 2122, Australia