Playground:Western Crescent Playground
Address: 175-183 Quarter Sessions Road
Westleigh NSW 2120
This playground is located on Quarter Sessions Road. It is partially fenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find two forts with two slides and a bridge. At the side you can find a set of swings. There's a picnic table near by on the open grassy area.
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- Ginger Meggs park is a pleasant open park at the bottom of Valley Road, Hornsby. There is a large open grassy area next to the main play equipment. You will find a few sets of slides, some swings, flying fox, and toddler play area under the main climbing frame. There is a sheltered area with two picnic tables. There is also a concrete path for bike riding. The area is fenced and there is a drinking fountain at the main gate..
near 26 Valley Rd, Hornsby NSW 2077, Australia
- Hornsby Playground is set on Rosemead Rd.,but we don't have enough details.You can help to improve this article by adding details and photos of this playground.Thanks.
near 74 Rosemead Rd, Hornsby NSW 2077, Australia
- This playground is located on Norman Avenue. It is fenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a play system with a slide and a monkey bar. At the side you can find a spring rider and a set of swings. Behind these toys you can find a sheltered picnic table.
near 57-67 Norman Avenue, Thornleigh NSW 2120, Australia
- This playground is found on Coral Heath Avenue near Hibbertia Place, Westleigh, New South Wales in a residential area. The playground has an open field for children of all ages to play and run around in. The playground has shaded picnic tables. It also has a graffiti wall and painting area for high school and primary school children interested in arts. There are also lawn tennis courts for both adults and children. The playground has seating areas all around it, therefore parents can watch their children as they play from a comfortable distance.
11 Coral Heath Ave, Westleigh NSW 2120, Australia
- A small nice shaded playground. Really for toddlers and small kids. Fully fenced at the corner of Rosemead Rd and Dural Street Hornsby
near 1 Rosemead Rd, Hornsby NSW 2077, Australia
- This grasy playground is located on Larool Crescent . It is partially fenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with a slide, a spring rider and a set of swings. (next to the pre school)
near 12 Larool Crescent, Thornleigh NSW 2120, Australia
- Reddy Park is a simple but fund playground on Pretoria Parade, Hornsby NSW. There is a wonderful turpentine forest behind the playground that the kids love to explore. The main toy here is a long cable based flying fox, there is also a couple of swings (including a baby swing), and a timber climbing structure with ropes.
near 53 Pretoria Parade, Hornsby NSW 2077, Australia
- This small park is located on Clarke Road inside Clarke Road Reerve. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a set of swings.
115 Clarke Road, Hornsby NSW 2077, Australia