Address: 8 Westminster Rd
Gladesville NSW 2111
This park is set on Westminster Road. It is fenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find: one fort with slide, a set of swings, two spring riders and a slide. There is some parking at the front of this park and open field area to enjoy which is good for picnics.
Ryde City Council
ph: (02) 9952 8222
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- Fantastic is a good word for this playground that has everything. It's a wonderful place for family picnics, celebrations or just and afternoon out with the kids. Playground is located on Pittwater Road inside Buffalo Creek Reserve. This is a completely shaded park which includes a fort with slide for younger kids, and a play system with a slide, a bridge and a system of monkey bars as toy equipment. A set of swings is available behind this play system. Both systems have climbing nets. Around the park you can find a cycle track and sheltered eating areas and BBQs. In front of the park you can find some parking, toilets are to the east. This place is suitable for large families and groups. Parking can be tricky. There are plenty of of space to run around, and a mangrove bushwalk out the back as well.If walking is your thing you can access here the Great North Walk which leads you to Boronia Park at Hunters Hill to the south or to Thornleigh to the north.
216 Pittwater Rd, Gladesville NSW 2111, Australia
- This big playground is located on Boronia Avenue. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find two slides, a set of swings, a merry go round and a monkey bar.
Boronia Ave, Hunters Hill NSW 2110, Australia
- This challenging playground is located on Hillcrest Avenue. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a plays sytem with a slide, a climbing net, a rope bridge and monkwy bars. There is also a spring rider and a set of swings.
50 Hillcrest Ave, Gladesville NSW 2111, Australia
- This playground is located on Milne Street. This park is partially fenced and unshaded. Toy equipment includes: one swing and a slide.
near LOT 6 Milne St, Ryde NSW 2112, Australia
- This playground is located on Sager Place. It is fenced and shaded. Toy equipment includes: one fort with slide and a set of swings. Nex to this playground you can find a restaurant and a bus stop.
near Sager Pl Near Elliott Av, East Ryde NSW 2113, Australia
- This is a small playground in Tarban Creek Reserve. Kids can play in two types of swings or on spring rider. A bench is located below the trees. There's a lot of green space around for running. No fence toward the street though.
near 60 Prince Edward Street, Gladesville NSW 2111, Australia
- Thsi playground is located on High Street. It is partially fenced and unshaded. There are two divided areas with toy equipment. These toys are suitable for primary school kdis. On one area you can find a play system with climbing ropes, nets and ladders. At another area you can find a variety of toys including a fort with slide, a set of swings, a climbing net and wall and a monkey bar. At the side of this park you can find some seating, unsheltered eating areas and parking.
112 High St, Hunters Hill NSW 2110, Australia
- This playground is located on Frances Road. This playground is not fenced and it includes one fort with double slide. There is plenty of open field to play. This a major sporting area and it includes a cycle and walking path cricket nets and a fitness circuit. Next mum to visit here and you take a few photos with your camera and upload them here to make this better for the next family - thanks
70 Frances Rd, Putney NSW 2112, Australia