Address: 12B Whitehaven Rd
Northmead NSW 2152
This playground is located on Whitehaven Road. It is unfenced and unshaded. Toy equipment includes: a play system and a set of swings. You can find a bike track around this park for kids to enjoy.
The Hills Shire Council
ph: (02) 9843 0555
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This playground is located on Huxley Drive. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with a slide, a rope bridge and a monkwy bar. Next to it you can find a set of swings. This place counts with picnic facilities, a sporstfield, bushwalking and cricket nets.
21 Huxley Dr, Winston Hills NSW 2153, Australia
- This playground is located on Allambie Avenue. It is unfenced and unshaded. Toy equipment includes: one fort with slide and a set of swings (one for baby and another for older kids). It has a bushland backdrop and some seating.
30 Allambie Ave, Northmead NSW 2152, Australia
- This playground is located on Yarrabee Road inside Model Farms Reserve. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a colourful fort with a slide, a bridge and a monkey bar. At the side of it you can find a set of swings. Behind the set of swings there is a small basketball court. At the side you can find some seating. There is also a bushland backdrop which offers some shade.
10 Yarrabee Rd, Sydney NSW 2153, Australia
- This park is located on Churchill Drive inside Wilmot Reserve. It is unfenced and unshaded. This park is divided into two areas as it has toys for younger and older kids. As toy equipment you can find a fort with a slide which offers a monkey bar, counting blocks (for younger kids) and a scale swing on one area. At another area you can find a play system with a tunnel slide, climbing equipment and a spring rider. Around this park you can also find sheltered picnic areas and a bike track. At the front you can find some parking.
near 22 Churchill Drive, Winston Hills NSW 2153, Australia
- There is a lovely playground at the beautiful Tartoola Reserve on Hood Street. The reserve is on the edge of Toongabbie Creek. Natural, woody, relaxing place. The play area is unfenced, unsheltered, suitable for toddlers. The equipment has fort, slides, climbing frames, swings, rockers. There is cute bike track and some grassy space around. Also a covered picnic table. Please help to make this article better by uploading some photos on your next visit.
near 78 Sherwood Street, Northmead NSW 2152, Australia
- This playground is located on Beamish Road. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find two forts. One has a slide, a climbing spiral and stairs. The other fort consists of a slide and a climbing net. At the sides of this park you can find sheltered seating.
2 Beamish Rd, Northmead NSW 2152, Australia
- This nice looking playground is located on Park Street inside Arthur Phillip Park. It is fenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find: one fort with a bridge and a set of swings. Aditionally to the park you can find plenty of open field. Around the park you can enjoy a walk path and parking as well. A bus stop is within 100 m from the park.
Corner of Park St and Redbank Rd, Northmead NSW 2152, Australia
- There is a small playground at Northmeat Reserve on Watson Place.Quiet shady area is great for relax.Bench is under the trees.The play area is unfenced and unsheltered.Nearby the bikepath,car parking.Has larger slippery slide,swings at the back of the sport reserve.So grassy area to bring a blanket and lounging under the shady trees.
near 6 Watson Pl, Northmead NSW 2152, Australia