Playground:Wicks Park Playground, Marrickville NSW
Address: near Victoria Rd Near Sydenham Rd
Marrickville NSW 2204
Located on the corner of Victoria Rd and Sydenham St. Adjacent to tennis school. Unfenced, unsheltered. Surrounded with grass and trees. There are some basic toys as monkey bar, slide and more. Benches around. You can help to make tjhis article better by uploading some photos and details.
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- Small, fenced local playground on Illawara Rd in Marrickville. You can help to improve this article by addign details and photos, thanks.
near 171 Illawarra Road, Marrickville NSW 2204, Australia
- There is a fenced, hidden local playground on Silver St. You can help to improve this article by adding details and photos, thanks.
near 45 Silver Street, Marrickville NSW 2204, Australia
- A lovely spot for afternoon outside. Kids will enjoy the sun shaded playground with toys like forts, slides, swings, see-saw, single pole see-saw and more. Bike track runs through the park and connects playground with basketball court and spot with fitness equipment. Picnic tables and benches are scattered all around.
near 29 Malakoff Street, Marrickville NSW 2204, Australia
- This playground is located on Unwins Bridge Road. It is fenced and partially haded. As toy equipment you can find a climbing tower, a set of swings a fort with a slide and a monkey bar. At the side you can find a bench and a picnic table. Equipment is set on a softfall area.
79 Unwins Bridge Road, Tempe Nueva Gales del Sur 2044, Australia
- This playground is in Enmore Park. There are bus stops and car parking, so it's easily accessible. Open field with trees and seats. No fenced, partly shaded by sail, soft fall grounded. Suitable for toddlers and all abilities. This is a well-equipped playground with a big play system with fort, spiral slide, more kinds of climbing and sliding poles, bridge, simple slide, swings, baby swings, spring rider, see saw, flying fox, monkey bar, calculator toy, supernova, etc.. Beside there is a rocket slide. Also there are picnic tables and BBQ. So this is an easily accessible and nice place to have a picnic and a big play with family. Also there are hotel, pizza and restaurant near and the park hosts the Annette Kellerman Aquatic Centre.
near 318 Enmore Road, Marrickville NSW 2204, Australia
- Located at the end of Amy Street, adjacent to the Henson Park oval and to Marrickville Tennis Club. Fenced, soft fall grounded. There is a play unit with slide, climbing wall and various climbers, abacus and few other toys. Seating inside the fence.
near 2 Amy Street, Marrickville NSW 2204, Australia
- The Sydenham Green playground is situated on Rowe Street in Sydenham. The playground is fully fenced, unsheltered and suitable for toddlers. As play equipment you can find fort with slides, bridge, tunnel, climbing nets, monkey bar, poles, abacus, spring riders, swing set and some other elements. Furthermore, there is the eating area with picnic tables and BBQs, public toilets, basketball court, off-leash dog exercise area and large grassy green area for kids to kick the ball. Car parking, too.
near 10 Rowe Street, Sydenham NSW 2044, Australia
- A fenced toddler playground, located on Cnr Frederick St and Unwins Bridge Rd. The play equipment is set on rubber underfoot, includes a baby plus a senior swing, a small slide with climbers and some panel game. Seating beside and some grass.
near 186 Unwins Bridge Road, Sydenham NSW 2044, Australia