Address: 12 Edge Street
Wiley Park NSW 2195
This playground is located on Edge Street. It is partially fenced and partially shaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with a slide on one side. At another side you can find a small playhouse for smaller kids and a set of swings. At the back of this park you can also find another set of swings. This is a great place for small families and groups.
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- Werona Avenue playground is located on 19 Werona Avenue, Punchbowl, New South Wales. The playground has a swing, fort, slides and a spring rider. It also has an open field nearby for children to run around in. The playground is suitable for pre and primary schoolers. The playground is set in a residential area.
19 Werona Ave, Punchbowl NSW 2196, Australia
- This playground is set at John Mountford Reserve on Welfare Avenue, Narwee. Unfenced, sheltered, suitable for toddlers. The equipment is best suited for younger kids. There are swings, see saw, springer, fort, slide, monkey bar and climbing frames. There is a grassy area for ball games or just to chill on a blanket. You can find BBQs and picnic tables. Car park, toilets. Tennis courts next to the play area. Lovely place, good for some family relax.
near 17 Welfare Avenue, Narwee NSW 2209, Australia
- The playground on Old Kent Road is located on 26 Old Kent Road, Greenacre, New South Wales. The playground is located in a residential area. It has swings, a slide, rope bridge, fort, spring rider and a monkey bar all placed on soft fall. There are two benches around the playground for parents to sit on and keep an eye on their children. There is a bit of natural shade where there swings are. The playground is not fenced.
26 Old Kent Rd, Greenacre NSW 2190, Australia
- This playground is located on Karne Street. It is unfenced and partially shaded. As toy equipment you can find a set of swings, a fort with a slide, a slide and two spring riders. You can find some benches at the side of this park. Around this park you can find a bike track. A bus stop can be found at the front of the park.
69-73 Karne Street, Narwee NSW 2209, Australia
- This park is located on Tallawalla Street. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a set of swings, a fort with a slide, a rope bridge and a climbing net. You can also find a see-saw. At the side of the park yu can find some seating.
66-72 Tallawalla St, Beverly Hills NSW 2209, Australia
- This colourful playground is located on Drew Street. It is partially fenced and unshaded. There is a variety of equipment at this park. You can find two slides, a climbing fort, a see-saw and a spring rider. Great area due to a lot of open space available.
3 Drew St, Greenacre NSW 2190, Australia
- This is small but lovely playground located on Cnr of Nelson Ave & Harp St in Belmore. The play area is unfenced, shady by trees. You can find spring rider, animal see saw, playhouse with slide and climbing frame with climbing net, various sliding poles and a baby and a senior swing. There is a bench. Good for some play for kids.
Cnr of Nelson Ave & Harp St, Belmore NSW 2192, Australia
- Belmore Sportsground playground is located on Myall St by sports courts. The play area is unfenced and partially shaded by sail. Suitable for toddlers. There is a fort with bridge, tunnel, slides, fireman's pole under the sail. The uncovered part of the playground has 1 baby plus 1 senior swing, monkey bar, flying fox, slide and climbing frames. You can find some seats and picnic tables at the side. There is a big grassy space great for sports and ball games. Great for kids to burn some energy.
10 Myall St, Belmore NSW 2192, Australia