Playground:William Lamb Park
Address: 12 Dellwood St
South Granville NSW 2142
This colourful and challenging playground is located on Dellwood Street. It is partially fenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with a slide for younger kids, a set of swings and a huge climbing tower for older ones. This park caters for children of all ages and even high schoolers since it has got a basketball court. Toy equipment is placed on a softfall area. As facilities you can find a sheltered picnic table and a bike track around this park.
Parramatta City Council
30 Darcy Street, Parramatta, NSW, 2150
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This playground is located on Lavinia Street. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a play system with a slide and a sliding barrel. At the side you can find an unsheltered picnic table.Around the park you can find a bike track. Colquhoun Park now covers an area of 3.4 hectares which is suitable for large families and groups
near 35 Lavinia Street, Merrylands NSW 2160, Australia
- This playground is located on Corner of Chiswick Rd and Clyde Street. It is partially fenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a see-saw, a set of swings and a fort with a slide. There is some grass around. Seating available.
near Corner of Chiswick Rd and Clyde Street, South Granville NSW 2142, Australia
- Located on the corner of Sheahan & Kirk Avenues in Guildford, this playground has plenty to offer the pre-primary and primary school kids. Although it has more to offer this age group than the older ones, there is a nice sized bicycle track available which circles the playground as well as a small open field that can be used for ball games, etc.
Sheahan Avenue, Guildford NSW , 2161, Australia
- This playground is located on Clyde Street. It is unfenced and unshaded. You can find basic toy equipment: a slide, a set of swings and a see-saw. At the side of this park there is some seating.
160 Clyde St, Granville NSW 2142, Australia
- This pleasant little playground has been constructed for the smaller kids mostly; however there is a medium sized open field available for the older kids to kick a ball round or perhaps fly a kite. Situated on the corner of Churchill & Blaxcell Streets in Gruildford, this playground is easily accessed with a bus stop on the park.
390 Blaxcell Street, Guildford NSW 2161, Australia
- This playground is located on Erie Street. It is partially fenced and with natural shade. As toy equipment you can find a fort with a slide a monkey bar. Ray Marshall Reserve covers an area of 6.6 hectares and offers a sportsfield, a basketball court and barbecue. At the side you can find some picnic table and seating.
near 30 Erie Street, South Granville NSW 2142, Australia
- This park is located on Chiswick Road beside Auburn Botanical Gardens. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a play system with two slides. Equipment is set on a softfall area. At this park you can find a fauna reserve and a water view. You can also have access to a bunch of sheltered picnic areas and a BBQ. Just down the hill is a nice cycle and walking track along side the creek, great area to enjoy nature and the outdoors
near 98, Chiswick Rd, Auburn NSW 2144, Australia
- This playground is found at the end of Bangor Street inside Bango Park. It is partially fenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find two well divided areas with a scale swing and second area with a play system which includes a monkey bar and a set of swings. At the sides of this park you can find some seating.
End of Bangor St, Auburn NSW 2144, Australia