Playground:William Mahoney St Playground, Prestons NSW
Address: near 23 William Mahoney Street
Prestons NSW 2170
Located on Cnr Barcelona Drive and William Mahoney Street. Basic playground for the littlies. Senior and baby swing, slide, spring rider. Unfenced, unsheltered. Open grass beside. Benches.
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- Nice equipped park for outdoor recreation. Surrounded with Shortland, Hunter, Paterson and Johnston Avenues. In the middle of it there is a playground, unfenced, unsheltered, soft fall grounded. The play equipment incl. baby and senior swing, springer and play system with slide, steps, monkey bar, bridge, climbers and few other toys. Right beside you have three covered picnic tables, also bbq facilities. Nice tracks meandering through the park. Near the playground is a skate ramp and basketball court for older kids. Big grassy rooms, too. Off street car parking.
near 27 Hunter Avenue, Lurnea NSW 2170, Australia
- The very nice local playground is located on Montella Place in Prestons. It is fenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with a slide, various climbers, wooden bridge, abacus, fireman!s pole and spring rider. Unfenced grassy space beside. The small local park offers a covered picnic area with bbq.
25 Montella Pl, Prestons NSW 2170, Australia
- Lovely local playground on Romana Square. Unfenced, unsheltered. Trees beside, open grass for ball and other games. The play equipment incl. baby and senior swing, spring rider, fort, bridge, slide, sliding pole, various climbers. Covered picnic area beside, also bbq.
near 12 Romana Square, Prestons NSW 2170, Australia
- Can be accessed from Kurrajong Road and Jarrah Avenue. Partly fenced, shady by trees, soft fall grounded. Suitable for toddlers. There is a good play unit with toddler slide and bigger slide, shop front, bridge, climbing wall, monkey bars, sliding pole, see saw and few other elements. Benches around, grassy, shady rooms to run around. Also picnic tables.
near 21-23 Jarrah Avenue, Prestons NSW 2170, Australia
- This playground is set on Toscana St. It is unfenced, unsheltered, shady by trees. The play equipment includes a fort with slide, climbing net, rope net bridge, noughts and crosses, sliding pole an climbing frames. Also there are swings and merry go round. There are benches at the side, BBQ and a covered picnic table, great for making a fine outdoor dinner while the kids burn some energy. Relaxing woody place, nice feel.
2-4 Toscana St, Prestons NSW 2170, Australia
- This playground is located on Ingham Drive inside Daruk Park. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment can find a fort with two slides. Inside this park youc an also find a baseball court.
near 49-51 Ingham Drive, Casula NSW 2170, Australia
- There is a small playground at Gandangara Park on Strawberry Road, Casula. Unfenced, unsheltered, soft fall grounded, suitable for toddlers. You can find a play unit with wooden bridge, climbing net, ladders, abacus, noughts and crosses, monkey bar, flying fox, slide and two spring riders. There are benches under natural shade and a sheltered picnic table for parents, walk/bike track, and some grassland for some more activities.
near 27 Strawberry Road, Casula NSW 2170, Australia
- Lovely, shady, hidden local playground, found on Kendall Drive. Unfenced, soft fall grouned, suitable fr toddlers. There is ababy plus a senior swing, see saw, fort, slide, poles, climbers. Some grass around and trees. Covered picnic table beside. Bike/walk path running beside.
near 123 Kendall Drive, Casula NSW 2170, Australia