Address: 11-13 Dora Crescent
Dundas NSW 2117
This playground is located on Dora Crescent. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with a tunnel and a slide, a monkey bar and a climbing wall. Next to this play system there is a set of swings. At the side you can find two seats and a nice track. This reserve offers plenty of green area to enjoy.
Parramatta City Council
30 Darcy Street, Parramatta, NSW, 2150
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This small park is located on Calder Road. It is partially fenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a set of swings ( a baby swing and another one for older kids) and a slide. There are two seats at the side of this park. At the side of the park you can find some parking. There is shops nearby as well as public transport.
near LOT 21 Calder Road, Dundas NSW 2117, Australia
- This playground is located on Sturt Street. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with a slide, a rope bridge and a monkey bar. Around this park you can find a bike track. Around the park there is a bike track.
near 17 Sturt Street, Telopea NSW 2117, Australia
- Anna Maria King Park playground is a small but nice park. Children can play on swings, spring rider or on a play system with fort, slide, climbing net and monkey bar. There's grassy area around for kids to run around and a bike track to practice with their bikes. There are a couple of sitting areas - either at the sheltered picnic table or use any of benches nicely located under the trees. Parking is possible along the street.
between 34-36 Rippon Ave, Dundas NSW 2117, Australia
- This playground is at Upjohn park - entrance from the roundabout near 75 Kirby Street, Rydalmere NSW. The playground has been upgraded in 2011 and has some great toys. there is a 'wave-rider’, slide, monkey bars, small rock climbing wall, sliding pole, climbing spider net, a 3 way swing all in a nice natural setting. there is a plenty of seating and a cool kids bike track with traffic signage. Sorry for the lack of photos - please take some and add them here on your next visit.
near 75 Kirby Street, Rydalmere NSW 2116, Australia
- This playground is located on Wylde Street. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a play system with monkey bars and a slide. At the side there is a set of swings. Toy equipment is set on a softfall area. Around this park there is a bike track.
near 4 Bonar St, Telopea NSW 2117, Australia
- Playground is located in Acacia Park beside Lord Ave. There are several parking lots beside the street. A bus station is located on Evans Rd. With plenty of green area there's a lot of space to run around, play ball or fly a kite. Playground is surrounded by a path which can be used to drive around kiddy bikes. A couple of benches are located beside the playground (outside the fence). Playground is completely fenced and has a soft fall. With a fort with slide and several climbing toys, a bus playhouse under the fort and a couple of swings beside it, kids will have plenty of fun here.
near 18-20 Lord Avenue, Dundas Valley NSW 2117, Avstralija
- A nicely shaded playground at the end of Horsfall Street, Ermington NSW. Eccles Park is a large area with lots of space to run around and ride a bike. The main kids playground is at the northern end is well shaded and has plenty of great toys for the younger kids. There are toys spread around marking it fun to explore.
End of Horsfall Street, Ermington NSW 2115, Australia
- This playground is located on Telopea Street. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a play system with three slides and a monkey bar. At the side you can find a set of swings. This reserve offers a sporstfield and seating. This is a great place for large families and groups.
37-39 Telopea St, Telopea NSW 2117, Australia