Address: opposite 17-31 McClelland Street
North Willoughby NSW 2068
If you're looking for whole day fun for kids than this is the place to visit. In a fenced and shady area they will explore the several toys, inlcuding swings, slide and tunnel under it, sliding and climbing wall, balance beam and more. Outside the fence there's a big climbing net and track for bikes. A couple of picnic tables and BBQ are located around the area.
Parking lot is on Warrane Street (inlc spaces for disabled) and on McClellend Street. A bus station is up front. Toilets are behind the playground, beside the oval.
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This small playground is located on Cambridge and at the end of Neville Street. It is partially fenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a set of swings, a spring rocker and a slide.
26 Cambridge St, North Willoughby NSW 2068, Australia
- This playground is located on Mc Cabe Place inside Warrane Reserve. It is partially fenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a slide, a see-saw and a spring rider.
near 2 McCabe Pl, Chatswood NSW 2067, Australia
- This playground is located on Outpost Road. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find two spring rockers, a set of swings, two climbing towers and a dual slide. Around the park you can find a bike track. There is also a sandpit. This park offers sheltered picnic tables, car park and toilets.
The Outpost, Castlecrag NSW 2068, Australia
- This themed playground is located on Denawen Avenue. It is fenced and partially shaded. As toy equipment you can find two areas. On one area you can find a fort with slide on a softfall area. At another area you can find a spring rider, a daffodil, a Billy Goat, and an action pyramid. At the side of the park you can find a picnic table and parking.
Corner of Denawen Ave and Neerim Rd, Castle Cove NSW 2069, Australia
- You will find Muston Park on Penshurst St or at the end of Eden St, Chatswood. Tasteful playground with nice timber work. Lots of places to explore, and a cool bridge over the creek. You will find a swing, sandpit with digger, and some great climbing net structure. Fun place to spend a few hours.
near 375 Penshurst St, Chatswood NSW 2067, Australia
- This nice and interactive playground is located on Stanley Street. It is fenced an unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a dual slide, a sliding pole, a train, a monkey bar and a sandpit area. Slides and monkey bars are set on a softfall area. At this park you can find a barbecue and shelter. At the side of this park you can find a bike track and some benches. Carpark is available at the front of the park and can be accesed through Sydney Street.
55 Stanley St, Chatswood NSW 2067, Australia
- There is a lovely renewed playground at Sanders Park on Julian St. Unfenced, unsheltered, surrounding with nice trees and grassy areas. Nice equipment partially wooden, has rubber underfoot. You can find swings including baby swing, double slide, rope climbing spider net, various climbing frames, stand on spinners, monkeybar, climbing wall and more elements that keep kids entertained. There are seats and picnic tables, nice grassy area which is good for some ball games and for the littlies to run around. Or bring a blanket and chill in the grass. Friendly place, great for some afternoon fun and relax.
near 10 Julian Street, Willoughby NSW 2068, Australia
- This park is located on Holly Street in Castle Hove. It is fenced and shaded. As toy equipment you can find a slide, a climbing net, a monkey bar and a set of swings. This park offers barbecue facilities, off leash dog area, picnic tables, benches, sports ground and a short boardwalk loop with bridges. This park is recommended for large families and groups.
26 Holly St, Castle Cove NSW 2069, Australia