Playground:Willsford Homes Playground
Address: 2 Beamish Rd
Northmead NSW 2152
This playground is located on Beamish Road. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find two forts. One has a slide, a climbing spiral and stairs. The other fort consists of a slide and a climbing net. At the sides of this park you can find sheltered seating.
Parramatta City Council
30 Darcy Street, Parramatta, NSW, 2150
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This nice looking playground is located on Park Street inside Arthur Phillip Park. It is fenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find: one fort with a bridge and a set of swings. Aditionally to the park you can find plenty of open field. Around the park you can enjoy a walk path and parking as well. A bus stop is within 100 m from the park.
Corner of Park St and Redbank Rd, Northmead NSW 2152, Australia
- There is a lovely playground at the beautiful Tartoola Reserve on Hood Street. The reserve is on the edge of Toongabbie Creek. Natural, woody, relaxing place. The play area is unfenced, unsheltered, suitable for toddlers. The equipment has fort, slides, climbing frames, swings, rockers. There is cute bike track and some grassy space around. Also a covered picnic table. Please help to make this article better by uploading some photos on your next visit.
near 78 Sherwood Street, Northmead NSW 2152, Australia
- This is one of the two playgrounds in Parramatta Park (the other one is on George St near O'Connell St. Here kids have a large variety of toys and lots of space for running around. Toys include forts with several slides, climbing walls, different swings, monkey bars and more. A bunch of benches are scattered around the playground and two shaded picnic tables are near by.
Railway Parade, Parramatta NSW 2150, Australia
- This playground is located on Allambie Avenue. It is unfenced and unshaded. Toy equipment includes: one fort with slide and a set of swings (one for baby and another for older kids). It has a bushland backdrop and some seating.
30 Allambie Ave, Northmead NSW 2152, Australia
- This playground is located on Whitehaven Road. It is unfenced and unshaded. Toy equipment includes: a play system and a set of swings. You can find a bike track around this park for kids to enjoy.
12B Whitehaven Rd, Northmead NSW 2152, Australia
- This playground is located on Charlemont Way. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a set of swings, a fort with a slide. You can find picnic tables and seats at the side of this reserve. Around the park you can find a bike track. A basketball court is also availble.
1 Charlemont Way, Constitution Hill NSW 2145, Australia
- This playground is for kids of all abilities. There are several swings, slides, different toys for playing games. You can have a lovely stroll through the park and watch the beautiful views of the water. There are sheltered picnic tables so you can bring your lunch or have one or just a cup of coffee at the Cafe (http://www.discoverparramatta.com/eating_out/parramatta_north/lake_parramatta_cafe). Some nice bushwalking around the lake and exploring the bushland in the area.
near Illawong Drive, North Parramatta NSW 2151, Australia
- This playground is set on Lurgan Street inside Richill Park. It is located on a wide open space area. As toy equipment you can find a set of swings on one area and a play system with monkey bars at another. At the side you can find some seating. This is a great place for open ball space activities.
near 1 Lurgan Street, Constitution Hill NSW 2145, Australia