Playground:Wilmot Street Playground, Goulburn NSW
Address: near 22 Wilmot Street
Goulburn NSW 2580
This playground is located on Wilmot Street. The play area is partially fenced, unsheltered and best suited for younger kids. The play elements includes: fort with slide and tunnels, monkey bar, flying fox, abacus, ix ox and chin up bar. There are seats, car parking and toilets. This playground is set beside a large grassland, there is also a soccer field and a field for other sports, too with an object.
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- There is a little playground on Howard Boulevard. The play area is unfenced, unsheltered and best suited for younger kids. There is only a senior swing. This playground is set beside a big grassland, it is good for kids to run, kick the ball or even other games playing. There are benches, picnic tables, bike way and toilets
near 8 Howard Boulevard, Goulburn NSW 2580, Australia
- There is a very cute playground at Belmore Park on Sloane Street in Goulburn. Partially fenced, sheltered, soft fall grounded, suitable for toddlers. There are two play areas, one has a cute red mini train, rocker, baby swings, monkey bar and flying fox. The other play area has a fort, two slides, sliding poles, various climbing frames and swings. There are benches by the playground. The park has nice walk tracks, fountains, rotunda, flower beds and some grassy areas. It is a pretty nice place for some relax and fun with the kids.
near 201 Sloane Street, Goulburn NSW 2580, Australia
- This playground is located on Wran Street. The play area is unfenced and unsheltered. Best suited for toddlers and for younger kids. The play elements includes: baby plus senior swing, fort, wave slide, spiral slide, tunnels, climbing mat and parallel bars. There are benches and picnic tables. The park has nice grassy area, it is good for sports and some ball games.
near 7-9 Wran Street, Goulburn NSW 2580, Australia
- This playground is accessed off Fitzroy Street. The play area is partially fenced and partially shaded by trees. Best suited for toddlers and for younger kids. The equipment features: baby plus senior swing, playhouse, little slide, spring rider,stand on spinner and see saw. There are benches, picnic tables, sheltered eating area, BBQ , toilets and car parking. This playground is set beside open water.
near 83 Fitzroy Street, Goulburn NSW 2580, Australia
- This playground is set at Marulan Park on George Street. It is fenced, unsheltered, but has some shade of trees, soft fall grounded. The play equipment includes baby, senior and pommel swings, slide, climbing frames and more entertaining elements. Also, kids can run around and play ball games in the grass. There is a covered picnic area beside. Car park is close. You can grab some fresh coffee across the street at Meridian Cafe. You can help to make better this article by uploading some photos.
near 80-82 George Street, Marulan NSW 2579, Australia
- The partially fenced and naturally shaded playground is located on Railway Parade in Wingello. Basic toy equipment can be found: fort with slide, poles, tunnel, climbing wall, spring rider, a baby and a senior swing and some other elements. There are picnic tables under shady trees. Public toilets are available. Right next to the Community Hall and Wingello Village Store.
near LOT 6 Railway Parade, Wingello NSW 2579, Australia
- The Gundaroo Recreation Ground Playground is located on Cork Street in Gundaroo. It is fenced and has nice trees giving some shade. Basic toy equipment can be found : play system with slide, poles, ladder, and a baby and a senior swing. There are benches, picnic tables, sheltered BBQ, public toilets and a large oval for the kids.
near 5 Cork Street, Gundaroo NSW 2620, Australia
- This small playground is located on the Burgess Street in Bundanoon. The playground is partially fenced and has nice trees giving some shade. There is a slide, spring rider and some other toys. Outside the fenced there are a few picnic tables.
near 23 Burgess Street, Bundanoon NSW 2578, Australia