Playground:Wilson Cres Playground, Narellan NSW
Address: near 39 Wilson Crescent
Narellan NSW 2567
Partly fenced reserve, located on Wilson Cres. The playground is unfenced, unsheltered, suitable for toddlers, best for younger kids. It has baby and senior swing, two springers and a slide. Becnh beside. Surrounded with some grass.
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- Located beside Condron Creek, accessed on Spire Way. Basic, unfenced, unsheltered, surrounded with open grass. There is babay plus a senior swing, a spring rider and a play unit with slide, steps, ladder, climbing mat. Best for younger kids. There is a bench beside. There is a fence by the lake.
near 2 Spire Way, Narellan NSW 2567, Australia
- Located on Valley View Drive close to some ponds. Unfenced, unsheltered, surrounded with nice grassy rooms and trees. There is a baby plus a senior swing, a spring rider and a fort with slide, sliding pole, bridge, ladder, small climbing net and steps. Bench beside. Nice place. Near volleyball courts and playing field.
near 43 Valley View Drive, Narellan NSW 2567, Australia
- This playground is located right next to Nott Oval. Accessed off Rudd St, Hume St and Richardson Rd. Unfenced, shady by trees. There are 2 play areas. The equipment includes wooden play elements as various climbers, bridge, swings incl. baby swing, abacus, slide, monkey bar, climbing ropes, springers and more. Picnic tables, toilets, car parking. Tennis courts beside.
near 27 Richardson Road, Narellan NSW 2567, Australia
- Narellan Urban Forest Playground is a cool, pretty nice designed, well equipped playground, located on Elyard Street, Narellan. The equipment mostly made of wood and there are pretty colored woodcarvings. There are forts, slides, abacus, noughts and crosses, springers, spinners, interesting play platforms, climbing shapes, walls, nets and frames, bridges, balance ring and more. There are benches, picnic tables with and without cover, Parking and toilets are available near at Town Centre and Narellan Library. There are no BBQs, but you can grab some drink and snacks at fast food restaurants and cafes nearby. A pretty nice and quality place, it would be great fun to take the kids in this cute play land. Parents, you can help to make this article better by uploading some photos on your next visit.
near Elyard Street, Narellan NSW 2567, Australia
- Nice roomy reserve on Sirius Circuit. It features a playground, which is best suited fot younger kids. It's unfenced, unsheltered, suitable for toddlers. The play equipment includes baby and senior swing, slide with ladder, and animal spring rider and a board springer, also a climbing unit with climbing net, climbing wall and metal climbing frame. For a few meters away there is a covered picnic table.
near 15 Sirius Circuit, Narellan NSW 2567, Australia
- Located on Cnr William Campbell Ave and Boyd Ct. Very simple, there is a set of swings and a springer. Open grass beside and some trees.
near 43 William Campbell Avenue, Harrington Park NSW 2567, Australia
- Located on Salter Ct. Unsheltered, unfenced. slide, swing, climbing net and monkey bar. Open grass beside and trees nearby. Bench at the side. Nice local reserve.
near 28-30 Salter Court, Harrington Park NSW 2567, Australia
- This playground is located next to a couple of sporting spots - oval, basketball courts and BMX Club. Kids can play on fort with slide, stepping stones, climbing spider net and rope bridge or on swings or spring rider. Seating, picnic tables, water tap, car parking. Please help make this article better and add some photos, thank you.
near 80 Camden Valley Way, Elderslie NSW 2570, Australia