Playground:Wilson Park, Lawson
Address: St Bernards Drive
This playground is located on St Bernards Drive in Lawson. It has slides, climbing frames, monkey bar, swings, fort and a lot of other toys. Fenced and it has tables around.
Blue Mountains City Council
ph: (02) 4723 5000
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This playground is located on Lester Avenue in Hazelbrook. It is packed with playground equipment for all ages and also offers open grassed areas. Equipped with a separate Junior playground which is completely fenced, allows the parents to sit and relax at one of the many picnic tables provided. The park is boarded by various sporting facilities in there are plenty of trees on the park, providing lots of shade.
Lester Avenue, Hazelbrook NSW, 2779, Australia
- This large park is situated on the corner of the Great Western Highway and Falls Road in Wentworth Falls. It has been built to accommodate kids of all ages as well as the parents accompanying them. Surrounded by sporting facilities such as a bowling club and tennis club and decorated with large open grassed areas and trees, makes it enjoyable for people of all ages.
Falls Road, Wentworth Falls NSW, 2782, Australia
- This playground is located on Sinclair Crescent at a water front. It is partially fenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find two forts with a slide (one for younger and another one for older kids). Nex to it you can find a set of swings and a climbing net.
44 Sinclair Crescent, Wentworth Falls Nueva Gales del Sur 2782, Australia
- Situated on Burke Road in Linden, this playground is surrounded by residential properties making it quiet and peaceful in the park. Although a small park, there is plenty of equipment on offer to entertain all the kids, both young and old. There is limited seating for the adults, but there is more than enough grass area where one can picnic in the shade of a tree.
Burke Road, Linden NSW, 2778, Australia
- This playground is located on Grose Street. It is unfenced and shaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with a slide a set of swings and a monkey bar.At the side you can find an unsheltered picnic table.
8 Grose Street, Leura Nueva Gales del Sur 2780, Australia
- This playground is located on Lone Pine Avenue in Leura. It has plenty of trees that provide shaded areas both on the playground and over some picnic tables. The playground is equipped with enough to keep the younger kids entertained while the older kids can have fun in the open grass areas. There is sufficient parking provided.
Lone Pine Avenue, Leura NSW, 2780, Australia
- This playground is situated on the corner of Craigend Street & Jersey Avenue in Leura. It has various playground equipment to keep the younger kids happy while the parents relax at a picnic table.
Craigend Street, Leura NSW, 2780, Australia
- Tom Chalmers Memorial Park is on Jeffs Rd in Faulconbridge. The park is fenced, has some shady trees and grassland for some ball and sports games and picnic in the grass. Has a playground with swings, fort, slides, small tunnel, various climbing frames, flying fox and springers. Parents can find benches. Nice quiet place, good for some relax and play.
near Jeffs Road, Faulconbridge NSW 2776, Australia