Address: near 226A Seventh Ave
Llandilo NSW 2747
A simple playground up the back of Wilson Park on Seventh Ave, Llandilo. You will find some Swings and slides. There is a toilet block and plenty of open area and some basket ball hoops. There is plenty of space to run around and kick a ball and some trees to hide and seek in. Sorry for the lack of photos, maybe you could upload some on your next visit.
Penrith City Council
ph: (02) 4732 7777
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This playground is located on Andromeda Drive and Geneva Road It is fenced and unshaded. Toy equipment includes: one fort with two slides, a rope bridge and two set of swings. There is open field and seating around this park.
near 43-45 Andromeda Dr, Cranebrook NSW 2749, Australia
- New playground in a new estate. Be great if you could send some photos to include and a bit more info about this new playground.
near Water Gum Drive, Cranebrook NSW 2747, Australia
- This playground is located on Callisto Drive and Neried Street. It is unfenced and unshaded. You can find challenging toy equipment: a set of swings a fort with slide and a play system which includes:two monkey bars and a slide roll. At the side of this playground you can find some seating and open field area.
near 33 Callisto Dr, Cranebrook NSW 2749, Australia
- This park is located on Newham Drive and Downing Avenue. It is unfenced and unshaded. You can find basic toy equipment: a set of swings and a slide.
133 Newham Dr, Cambridge Gardens NSW 2747, Australia
- This park is accessed from the end of Ellim Place or from Grays Ln Cranebrook. It is unfenced and unshaded. Toy equipment includes: one fort with slide and a set of swings. Beside this park you can find a walk path.
near 96-98 Grays Ln, Cranebrook NSW 2749, Australia
- This dynamic playground is located on Brookfield Avenue inside Jim Andreson Park. It is partially fenced and is unshaded. As toy equipment you can find: a fort with slide, a climbing net, a spring rider,a set of swings and a sliding pole. All equipment is placed on a softfall area. There is some seating at the side of the park
near 2 Brookfield Ave, Werrington Downs NSW 2747, Australia
- The playground is on Huntington Street in Ropes Crossing. It is unfenced, shaded by sails and suitable for toddlers. There is a modern fort with twisted slide, climbing net, climbing wall, see saw and a baby and a senior swing. There are two covered eating area with tables. Nice little park.
near Huntington Street, Ropes Crossing NSW 2760, Australia
- This playground is located Bottlebrush Drive. Toy equipment includes: a set of swings, a play system which includes a monkey bar and a climbing net and a see-saw. Around this park you can find a bike track, too.
near 58 Bottlebrush Dr, Cranebrook NSW 2749, Australia