Address: 15 Wollombi Rd
St Albans NSW 2775
This playground is located on Wollombi Road and Wharf Street. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with two slides, a bridge and a set of swings. Ther is a picnic table at the side of this park.
Hawkesbury City Council
ph: (02) 4560 4444
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This park is located on Northern Road. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipmnet you can find: two sets of swings, a slide, two see-saws and a scale swing. Some equipment is partially shaded. Parking is available at the side of the park. This park offers: picnic areas and water skiing activities.
5602 Old Northern Rd, Wisemans Ferry NSW 2775, Australia
- Two playground areas offer a couple of toys like forts with slides, playhouse and swings. Parking lot and toilets are close by, so is a large open field with basketball courts. Please help make this article better and add some photos and comments, thank you
Bloodtree Road, Mangrove Mountain NSW Australia
- This playground is located on Wisemans Ferry Road. It is fenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a play system with a slide, a climbing net and a monkey bar. Next to it you can find another monkey bar with a climbing net. There is wheelchair access.
Wisemans Ferry Road, Spencer NSW Australia
- This playground is set on Glenworth Valley Road in a really natural environment. It is unfenced, sheltered by sail. The equipment includes metal climbing net, rope spider climbing net, climbing wall, spring riders, fort with slide, fireman's pole. There is a basket court. You can find picnic tables and car parking.
27-29 Glenworth Valley Road, Wendoree Park NSW 2250, Australia
- This playground is set at Les Shore Recreation Reserve, located on Old Northern Road in Glenorie. The playground is unfenced, unsheltered and suitable for toddlers. Equipment: fort, slide, bridge, sliding poles and some other toys. There are benches under natural shade. Also, you can find tennis courts, good for older kids while the littlies enjoying sliding. Parents, you can help to improve this article by uploading some photos, Thank You!
near 972 Old Northern Road, Glenorie NSW 2157, Australia
- This small quiet playground is accessed via 23 Cairnes Road, Glenorie and sits behind the houses. It is mostly fenced and has limited natural shade. As toy equipment you can find a fort with two slides and a see-saw. This reserve offers picnic tables and some bushland.
near 23 Cairnes Road, Glenorie NSW 2157, Australia
- This playgroun is set at Maraylya Park on Boundary Rd.It is big nice park with plenty of shady trees,and open grassy area.Has toilets,seats,picnic table,bbq,car parking.The play area is unfenced,unsheltered,suitable for toddlers and including fort with climbing elements,slide,ladder,swings,flying fox,bars,tennis courts next.Great for walk trough the nice trees and relax.
near 370 Boundary Rd, Maraylya NSW 2765, Australia
- This pleasant playground is down at Berowra Waters on the western side of the ferry. The playground has a boat theme and some good climbing. There is a sheltered area for parents to sit. Grab some lunch or a drink from the cafe and enjoy a picnic on the grass beside the water. There are toilets in the large car park. On weekends this area can be busy with people out enjoy their boats for just going for a pleasant drive.
near 130 Bay Road, Berowra Waters NSW 2082, Australia