Playground:Wollongong Botanic Gardens
Address: Murphys Avenue
Keiraville NSW 2500
Wollongong Botanic Garden is situated in the foothills of the Illawarra region and feature an amazing variety of native and flowering plants from around the world. This playground is located within the Wollongong Botanic Gardens and has a botanic theme with a variety of Illawarra plant species to create natural play spaces. The design focuses on a giant watering can cubby house that sets the tone for the site. Also, you can find other interesting elements, there is a big shaded vertical rope spider climbing net, stand on spinners, swings, sandpit, slides, maze and some viewing platforms. This playground is available for all abilities. You can find seats, rotunda, picnic tables. Car parking and toilets, too. This place is really beautiful, full of experiences and wonders, beautiful gardens and ponds, bridges, paths, definitely a must visit place. Excellent for families.
Parents, you can help to make this article better by uploading some photos.
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This small residential playground is located on Anne Street. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with a slide and a set of swings.
- This playground is located on Spearing Parade. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with a slide, bridge and a spring rider.
- This playground is on the Gipps Rd in the Wiseman Park. It's easily accessible, there are bus stops and parking place for cars. There are sports courts beside. It's partially fenced, soft fall grounded. The equipment are: a fort with a sliding pole, another fort with a slide, rope bridge, a climbing toy and flying fox. There are seats and picnic tables, shady by trees. Also there is an Asian Restaurant near. This place is nice and woody, it's a good for a warm day picnic with children.
near 186 Gipps Road, Gwynneville Új-Dél-Wales 2500, Ausztrália
- This playground is located on Reserve Street. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a slide a climbing net and a set of swings.
- This playground is located on Dumfries Avenue. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find two forts with a slide, a spring rider, a monkey bar and a set of swings. There is also some parking.
- Wollongong Hospital Playground is located on Crown Street,suitable for toddlers,but we have not enough details.You can help to improve this article by adding details and some photos of this playground.Thanks.
near 387-389 Crown St, Wollongong NSW 2500, Australia
- This multidiscliplinary playground is located on Payne Street. It is partially fenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a set of swings, a climbing tower, a monkey bar with a slide for older kids, a spring rider and a play sytem for younger kids. Set of swings are located on a softfall area.
- This playground is located on Helen Brae Avenue. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with a climbing net.