Address: next to 58 Yarrara Road
Pennant Hills NSW 2120
Wollundry Park is located under the trees so there's shade any time of day. Playground is complitely fenced and quite big. There are a couple of spring riders, swings (one baby), see-saw and a big fort with slides.
A sheltered picnic table and three benches make enough room for parents two enjoy and observe their children play. A bike path is just outside the fence.
Parking place is behind it.
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- A simple playground and park that links Leith and Malahide Roads Pennant Hills. You will find a path linking the two roads and a set of swings. Beside Pennant Hills Public School.
End of Leith Road, Pennant Hills NSW 2120, Australia
- The Janet Park Playground is located on Janet Ave in Thornleigh. It is unfenced and has nice trees giving some shade. Suitable for toddlers. There is a fort with slide, climbing wall, climbing net, a baby and a senior swing and some other elements. There is a picnic table under natural shade.
near Janet Ave, Thornleigh NSW 2120, Australia
- Jack Thompson Reserve is found at the end of End of Taylor Pl, Pennant Hills NSW. A nice timber challange course for younger kids, with a couple of bridges, ramps and slides. There is a spiders web climbing net and a couple of swings as well . The park is fenced and there is also a large open area to run around in.
End of Taylor Pl, Pennant Hills NSW 2120, Australia
- Britannia Street Park is found among the trees on the corner of Kurrajong and Britannia Sts, Pennant Hills NSW. There are two swings (inc one baby swing), a short and taller slide, a small climbing wall, single pole merry-go-round and concrete path for the trikes, and a good area for structure for exploring. Some limited areas for toddlers.
On the corner of Kurrajong and Britannia Sts, Pennant Hills NSW 2120, Australia
- This small playground is located on Briddon Close. It is unfenced and naturally shaded. As toy equipment you can find a set of swings and a spring rider.
2A Briddon Close, Pennant Hills NSW 2120, Australia
- This playground set at Headen Park on Sinclair Ave, Thornleigh. Unfenced, unsheltered, soft fall grounded. Best suited for younger kids. The play equipment includes fort, slides, spinners, climbing frames and more entertaining elements. There is a bench at the side for lazy parents. Also cute bike track and a big grassy area is available for more play. Car parking and toilets, too. Good place for some afternoon activity and relax.
near 37 Duffy Avenue, Thornleigh NSW 2120, Australia
- Nice open playground on the fairly quiet Dawson St (almost opposite Clifford Ave). Lots of good different toys here, only partially fenced. The roped Maerry-go-round and swings are favourite with my kids. Beside some beautiful open parkland and bushland, not far from Thornleigh oval. There is a fenced off-leash dog area a short distance from the play ground.
14-16 Dawson Ave, Thornleigh NSW 2120, Australia
- Beecroft Railway station Gardens is a small fenced in area near the corner where Hannah street and Wongala Crescent,Beecroft. Set up near a busy street. It is a good place for smaller kids. This place has multiple swings, slides under small forts and a number of climbing nets of different sizes. There is some natural shade and a number of seats are also provided. This play area is across the street from a pharmacy. A short distance up Hannah Street (on your right) is a Children's Book shop and a Cafe. A bus stop is also there nearby.
near 11 Wongala Crescent, Beecroft NSW 2119, Australia