Address: Corner of Tottenham and Woodbine St
North Balgowlah NSW 2093
This playground is located on Tottenham and Woodvine Street. It is unfenced and unshaded. Basic toy equipment can be found: a set of swings and a slide.
ph: (02) 9942 2111
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This small park is located on Serpentine Crescent. It is unfenced and unshaded. Toy equipment includes a set of swings ona softfall area.
6-7 Florence Ct, North Balgowlah Nueva Gales del Sur 2093, Australia
- This fenced and shaded playground is located on Sir Riden Cutler Memorial Drive. This park is located at a water front. As toy equipment you can find: one fort with slide, a set of swings and a spring rider. All equipment is located on a softfall area. There are also some picnic tables,seating and toilets around the park. Parking is available at the side of the park.
Sir Roden Cutler Vc Memorial Dr, Allambie Heights NSW 2100, Australia
- This playground is based on Woolgoolga Street and Taree Avenue. It is unfenced and unshaded. This challenging park is divided into two parts and it is adapted for pre school and primary school kids. First area includes: one fort with slide and a set of swings. Second area includes: one fort with slide, a climbing net and two merry go rounds. Around the park you can find some seating area. Whole equipment is based on a softfall area. Ushaded picnic tables are available as well. Families can also enjoy a bike path and a basketball hoop around this park sorrounded by beautiful nature.
near 36 Woolgoolga St, North Balgowlah NSW 2093, Australia
- This playground is located on Hope Street. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a set of swings. Parking is available at the side of the street.
3 Hope St, Seaforth NSW 2092, Australia
- This small playground is located on Crn of Hope Street and Sydney Road. There is a baby and a senior swing.
near 27-29 Hope Street, Seaforth NSW 2092, Australia
- A nice shaded play area with fort and slide. There's a sliding pole and some other toys. Parents can enjoy and maybe sit down on a big rock outside the playground. Or catch a cup of coffe at Bakehouse across the street. Please help make this article better and add some comments and photos, thank you
near 2 Ross Street, Seaforth NSW 2092, Australia
- This colourful playground is located on Fromelles Avenue. It is fenced and shaded. As toy equipment you can find two set of swings (themed swings for smaller kids and a regular one) in one area. At a second area you can find a see-saw, a climbing tower, a sliding pole, a fort with a slide and a climbing net. All equipment is placed on a softfall area.At the side of the park you can find two picnic areas. Gret playground for small and bigger kids. Around the park you can find a bike track.
61 Baranbali Ave, Seaforth NSW 2092, Australia
- This challenging playground is located on King Street inside King Reserve. It is partially fenced and unshaded. As toy equipment includes: one fort with tunnel and another fort with slide. Forts are placed in two different areas. A platform seat is available at thsi park as well. There is open field space at the Reserve.
45-47 King St, Manly Vale Nueva Gales del Sur 2093, Australia