Playground:Woodward Park, Liverpool
Address: near 40 Memorial Avenue
Liverpool NSW 2170
This colourful playground is set at the Woodward Park, located on the Memorial Avenue in Liverpool. It is unfenced and has nice trees giving some shade. It has a play unit with two slides, bridge, monkey bar, climbing wall, climbing net, spring rider and some other toys for climbing. Near to the playground there are tennis courts, and surrounded with big grass, good for ball games or just to run around. Picnic tables and benches are available. Car parking, too.
Parents, you can help to improve this article by uploading some photos, Thanks.
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- Small playground for the younger kids and toddlers. Set on Cnr Moore St and Alamein Ave. There is a baby and a senior swing, also a satnd on spinner and a springer, all set on soft fall rubber. Unsheltered, unfenced. Covered picnic table just beside. Some grassy room for the littlies to run around and kick the ball.
Cnr Moore St and Alamein Ave, Liverpool NSW 2170, Australia
- This playground is set at the Collimore Park in Liverpool. It is unfenced and unsheltered. There is a nest swing and rope climbing tower, also there are more tennis and basketball courts, great for kids and adults. There is a sheltered picnic table and BBQ. Car parking, too.
near LOT 1 Collimore Avenue, Liverpool NSW 2170, Australia
- Located on the corner of Mill Rd and Nagle St. Unfenced, soft fall grounded, shady by trees. There is some grass beside and nice big trees. The play equipment incl. bigger and toddler slide, bridge, climbing wall, small sliding pole, noughts and crosses, spiral pole, monkey bars. Best for younger kids. Seating beside.
Cnr Mill Rd and Nagle St, Liverpool NSW 2170, Australia
- Accessed on Charles St. Unfenced, unsheltered - but there are trees around, soft fall grounded. The play equipment includes some basic toys as swings, monkey bar, slide and others. Nice grassy rooms in the park, trees, walk/bike path. Bneches.
near 45-47 Charles Street, Liverpool NSW 2170, Australia
- This good playground is found on the corner of Copeland Street and Elizabeth Drive. The play area is unfenced, unsheltered - but partly shady by trees, soft fall grounded, suitable for toddlers. The play equipment: baby and senior swing, see saw, springers, fort with two lookouts, bridge, monkey bars, climbing wall and other climbing frames, slides and other entertaining elements. There are few covered picnic tables around. Open grass beside, also walk/bike paths through the park. Off street car parking.
near 34 Copeland Street, Liverpool NSW 2170, Australia
- This playground is located on St Pauls Crescent. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a play system with two slides, and a sliding pole. Equipment is placed on a softfall area. At the side youc an find an unsheltered picnic area.
6 St Pauls Crescent, Liverpool NSW 2170, Australia
- This good playground is set on the corner of Raine Ave and Reilly St (there is a bus stop closeby). The play equipment: smaller and bigger slide, monkey bars, sliding pole, bridge, climbing wall, abacus, noughts and crosses, shop front, see saw. Trees at the side. Open grassy field beside.
near Reilly St Near Raine Av, Liverpool NSW 2170, Australia
- This playground is set in the Light Horse Park, located on Newbridge Road in Liverpool. The playground is unfenced, unsheltered and suitable for toddlers. As play equipment you can find slide, monkey bars, flying foxe, climbing structures, ladders, noughts and crosses, a baby and a senior swing and some other toys. There are sheltered picnic tables, BBQs, public toilets, steam tractor, and surrounded with some grass, good for ball games or just to run around.
near Newbridge Road, Liverpool NSW 2170, Australia