Playground:Woodward Street Reserve
This palyground is located on Woodward and Lorraine Street. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with a slide, a spring rider and a set of swings. There is a bench at the side of this park.
Newcastle City Council
ph: (02) 4974 2000
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This small park is located on Rowan Crescent. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with a slide, spring riders and a bike path.
opposite 26 Rowan Crescent, Merewether NSW 2291, Australia
- This playground is located on Alexander Street. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a slide, two spring riders and a set of swings. As facilities you can find a cricket and tennis courts.
- This playground is located on Belmore and Ella Street. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a for with a slide, a climbing net, a monkey bar and a set of swings. There is some seating at the side of the park.
- This playground is located on Ocean Street, close to the foreshore. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a set of swings, a fort with a slide, a climbing net, climbing mat, and few other toys. At the side you can find sheltered picnic tables and benches, and bbqs. This is a great place for large families and groups since there is plenty of open space area. The park has large open grass and nice panorama. Big car park beside.
near Ocean Street, Merewether NSW 2291, Australia
- Located on the corner of Smith and Dumaresq Streets, beside volleyball courts and ovals. Best suited for younger kids. It is shady by trees, partly fenced. There is a slide with ladder, see saw, 2 spring riders and a baby plus a senior swing. Few picnic tables around, under natural shade.
near Cnr Smith and Dumaresq Streets, Newcastle West NSW 2302, Australia
- Playground is located in the middle of Empire Park, surrounded by Oval and tennis courts. Kids can play on swings, slide and monkey bar. A sheltered picnic table is just beside the playground. Please help make this article better and add some photos and comments, thank you. edit:location
1 Kilgour Avenue, Bar Beach NSW 2300, Australia
- This playground is located on Steel Street. It has a swing, slides , fort, spring rider, climbing structure, climbing frame, tunnel. It has seats around. Bike track and a parking is nearby.
near 7A Steel Street, Hamilton NSW 2303, Australia
- This community garden with play equipment and some flowerbeds is set between Fletcher and Moira Streets in Adamstown by the locals. There are tools and watering cans if you and your kids want to contribute by weeding or watering. For play you can find slide, small tunnel, spiral pole, noughts and crosses, two spring riders and 4 swings including 1 baby swing. Bench and picnic table are good for chill, read and chat. Colorful signage and drawings make this park more happy and child friendly. It’s a lovely peaceful spot between houses with lots of lawn and trees, perfect to kick around a ball or have a picnic. Fernleigh Cafe on Fletcher Street is nearby. Bus stop is close on Fletcher St, too.
near 31A Fletcher Street, Adamstown NSW 2289, Australia