Playground:Wright Pl Playground, Narellan Vale NSW
Address: near 12 Wright Place
Narellan Vale NSW 2567
Small local playground, accessed off the end of Wright Place. Unsheltered, unfenced. There are two swings, a slide and springer. Set by the bike track. Some grass around and trees.
You can help to make this article better by uploading some photos, thanks.
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- Unsheltered, unfenced. There are trees around. Swings, slide and springer. Some grass for ball games.
near 27 Maddison Court, Narellan Vale NSW 2567, Australia
- Located on Holdsworth Drive. Simple, unfenced, unshelterede. There is a set of swings and a slide with some climbers. Playing field beside. Benches around, walk/bike track and two covered picnic tables.
near 49-51 Holdsworth Drive, Narellan Vale NSW 2567, Australia
- Small playground on Waterworth Dr. Unfenced, unsheltered. There is a slide, steps and a shop front for younger kids and a climbing net structure for older kids. Playing field beside. Car parking closeby. Trees around.
near 40-42 Waterworth Drive, Narellan Vale NSW 2567, Australia
- This playground is accessed from Clinton Dr, Rosevale Pl and Hillview St. Unfenced, unsheltered, surrounded with open grass. It has a double slide, monkey bar and other climbers, and few other elements. Tennis wall is nearby. Please, you can help to make this article better by uploading some photos.
near 7A Clinton Drive, Narellan NSW 2567, Australia
- It's a small playground mainly for younger kids and suitable for toddlers. The play equipment is really lovely, it includes a cute fort with tower, climbing wall, ladder, slide, also a baby plus a senior swing. Big open grass beside for ball and other games. Picnic table at the side. Accessed off Hillview St and Queen St. Unfenced, unsheltered.
near 21A Hillview Street, Narellan NSW 2567, Australia
- Very nice playground, set at very nice place, by the lake. Accessed off Adriana Lane, near Mt Anna Dr. It's fenced from the water, unshaded, based on colorful rubber soft fall surface. The play equipment include a big rope climbing net tower, 3 stand on spinners, 3 spring riders, supernova, bay and senior swing, slide for younger kids and some other toys. Big spicnic shelter beside, tables, bbq facilities. Also, a basketball half court. Off street car parking right there, also, you have two smaller car parks nearby. Bus stops nearby on Mt Anna Dr. There are very nice and good walk paths and boardwalks around the lake through the reserve. Pretty nice place for refreshing.
near 4 Adriana Lane, Mount Annan NSW 2567, Australia
- Birriwa Reserve is a quiet and big playground, located away from the street and housing. Younger children can play on swings, spring rider, fort with slide and monkey bars, spring riders and see-saw. At the same time older ones (or parents) can enjoy a game of tennis or basketball. There's plenty of space for running around, playing any kind of ball games or driving bikes on the path. A couple of picnic tables are near by so you can make this a whole family excursion. Shame there's no shade.
near 14 Fitzpatrick Road, Mount Annan NSW 2567, Australia
- Located between Richardson Rd and Pearce Pl. Unfenced, unsheltered, suitable for toddlers and younger kids. There is a baby and a senior swing, two spring riders and a slide with ladder. Bench and picnic table at the side. Open grass around.
near 15 Pearce Place, Narellan Vale NSW 2567, Australia