Playground:Yallambee Road Park Playground, Berowra
Address: near Anembo Road, corner of Yallambee Road,
Berowra NSW 2081
This playground is located on corner of Anembo Road and Yallambee Road, Berowra. The playground is fenced and has nice trees giving some shade. Suitable for toddlers. There is a climbing frame set with flying fox, slide, twisted slide, ladders, poles, a baby and a senior swing, spring rider, etc. There is a picnic table under natural shade.
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This playground is found on the corner of Berowra Waters Road and The Gully Road, Berowra. This playground is well set up for smaller kids with a short slide and play area under the fort. A bit of road noise, but playground is fenced. There is a large oval beside and skate board area a short distance up the road. The playground is also a short walk from local shops and cafe.
near 19 Berowra Waters Rd, Berowra NSW 2081, Australia
- This new playground found in a lovely quiet area on the side of the bush and at the intersection of Forest Way and Windybank Way. The fenced playground provides plenty of new equipemnt. There are also tennis courts and short bushwalks and cycling tracks nearby. Bring some food to cook on the BBQ and make a day of it.
near Foster Way, Berowra NSW 2081, Australia
- This is a nice playground for smaller kids. There are baby swing and a couple of spring riders at the front. Than there's a large fort with two slides, climbing wall with plastic rings, climbing net and also a climbing pole. Sheltered picnic tables are beside the playground. If you want to play ball games there's a lot of green area around.
near 38 Hillcrest Road, Berowra NSW 2081, Australia
- This playground is located on Richards Close. It is unfenced and naturally shaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with a slide. There is an unsheltered picnic table at the side of this park.
18 Richards Close, Berowra NSW 2081, Australia
- Small Playground in a residential area with a slide on a ford and a spring rider. Foot path leads through open parkland to Mary Wall Cres. Simple but pleasent
Between 10 and 14 Richards Close, Berowra NSW 2081, Australia
- There is a sweet, small playground near the corner of Merrilong Ave and Seaview St in Mount Kuring-gai. It's fully fenced, mostly shaded by trees. Suited for toddlers and younger kids. There is a baby and a senior swing, a springer and a small play hut with curved slide, monkey bar, steps and shop front. Littlies can run around and kick the ball safe as there is some grassy space inside the fence. There is some seating for parents. Lovely place.
near corner of Merrilong Ave and Seaview Street, Mount Kuring-gai NSW 2080, Australia
- There is a very basic but lovely playground set under shady trees at Mt Kuring-Gai Park. It's located on the corner of Blackwood and Flanders Avenues. It's fenced. Best suited for younger kids, suitable for toddlers. There is a baby plus a senior swing, a see saw and a play unit with stepping stones, curved balance beam, lookout, slide, monkey bar and sliding and climbing pole. There is an oval beside for older kids to play. You will find a covered picnic area and toilets next to the playground. It's pretty lovely and relaxing place surrounded with large bushland/woodland with good tracks. Nice to see some wildlife and the surrounding beautiful plants, away from the busy city.
near Blackwood Ave cnr Flanders Ave, Mount Kuring-gai NSW 2080, Australia
- Bobbin Head National Park is a big park with something for everyone. It's a great families destination. There is a large fenced playground with all sorts of toys. They have 16 sheltered picnic tables and a couple of sheltered BBQs with picnic tables as well. Park is situated next to an open water so you can enjoy a swim or check out some boats in the marina. The place is wonderful for family hikes (on walking trails through woods). For coffe or lunch you have a couple of options (Bobbin Inn at the entrance or Galley Foods Restaurant and Galley Foods Kiosk at the marina). There's also Gibberagong Environmental Education Centre where you can learn about nature. Overall it's a great place to visit.
Bobbin Head, Ku-Ring-Gai Chase National Park, Mount Colah NSW 2079, Australia