Playground:Yarrawonga Close Reserve
Address: near 1-3 Yarrawonga Close
Pymble NSW 2073
Yarrawonga Close Reserve is located near 1-3 Yarrawonga Close, Pymble. It's a small playground, complitely shaded by trees. There are swings and spring rider.
ph: (02) 9424 0000
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- At the instersection of Park Crescent and Alma Street there is a lovely fenced playground for smaller children. It is set in a shady area, surrounded by trees. There is a set of two swings (one baby swing), two spring riders, a slide, a single pole merry-go-round and a see saw. Behind the playground there are four tennis courts for high schoolers (or parents) and a public toilet by the tennis courts. A block away there are - Be Cafe, - Plymble Gourmet Pizza, Pasta & Ribs (phone 99831222), - Pymble Gourmet Food & Coffee Lounge amongst other shops on Grandview Street.
2 Park Crescent at the corner of Alma Street, Pymble NSW 2073, Australia
- Na-rang Park playground is located near 70 Ridge St, Gordon. It is a very nice, fully fenced playground for young children. There are two swings (one baby), see-saw, several single pole see-saws, spring rider and a car shaped playhouse. There is also a drinking fountain, a picnic table and a bench.
near 70 Ridge St, Gordon New South Wales 2072, Australia
- Gordon Glen playground is set near 50-52 Dumaresq St, Gordon. Playground is not fenced. It is suitable for preschoolers. It has a slide, swing, see-saw. there is also a bench for parents.
near 50-52 Dumaresq St, Gordon New South Wales 2072, Australia
- Putarri Avenue reserve playground is located at the corner of Putarri Avenue and Rosedale Road, St Ives. It has a slide, two swings (one baby), spring rider and see-saw. There are two benches for parents, located in the shade.
Corner of Putarri Avenue and Rosedale Road, St Ives NSW 2075, Australia
- Rosedale Road Playground is set near number 2 Rosedale Rd in a nice suburban area, divided from the street by trees and a fence. There are two forts, connected by a rope bridge with slides and stairs. There are also two spring riders and a swing and a couple of sitting areas for parents (some shaded by trees). Next to the playground there are four tennis courts. Parking is available on the side of the street. Please take a few photos and upload them here to improve this article.
near 2 Rosedale Rd, Gordon New South Wales 2072, Australia
- Darnley Oval playground is located near 16 Mt Ida St, Gordon. Area is fenced, open only at the entrance door. There is something for everyone. Preschoolers and toddlers have one playground with two swings (one baby), slide, two spring riders, climbing net and low swing. Older kids can play on a flying fox or drive around on junior cycle track. Next to the playground is a large open area. There are benches everywhere. By the parking lot there is also one sheltered area with picnic table. Up the Elgin street there is Personal Training for Women, 76 Elgin Street, Gordon NSW for all mums.
near 16 Mt Ida St, Gordon New South Wales 2072, Australia
- Barra Brui Playing Field is located next to KU St Ives Barra-Brui Pre-School at 2A Burraneer Avenue, St Ives. There are two swings (one baby), climbing tower, fort with rope bridge and see-saw. Next to the playground are parking spaces, open field, bench, picnic table and toilets.
near 2A Burraneer Ave, Garigal National Park, St Ives NSW 2075, Australia
- North Pymble Park / Bannockburn Oval is located at the corner of Bannockburn Road and Birubi Avenue, Pymble. There are many parking spaces by the park, located at the Bannockburn Road. Area is partially fenced. Children can play on two swings (one baby), slide and climbing net. There is a bench and a picnic table for parents. Toilets are to the south of the park.
Corner of Bannockburn Road and Birubi Avenue, Pymble, New South Wales 2073, Australia