Address: 34 Alfred Street
Clemton Park NSW 2206
This playground is located on Alfred Street. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find two forts with a slide (one for bigger kids and another for smaller kids) and a set of swings. At the side you can find a sheltered picnic table.
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This playground is located on Kingsgrove Avenue Reserve in Kingsgrove. Play area is fenced, shady by trees. Suitable for toddlers. There is double fort with slide and spiral slide, abacus and various climbing frames, spring riders, also baby and senior swing. There is an oval at the other side of the park if you want to kick the footy, also a large grassy space where kids can burn some energy, too. You can find covered picnic table and benches. Toilets are available. It is a great place to stop and either give the kids some time to play outside.
15 Kingsgrove Ave, Kingsgrove NSW 2208, Australia
- This is small but lovely playground located on Cnr of Nelson Ave & Harp St in Belmore. The play area is unfenced, shady by trees. You can find spring rider, animal see saw, playhouse with slide and climbing frame with climbing net, various sliding poles and a baby and a senior swing. There is a bench. Good for some play for kids.
Cnr of Nelson Ave & Harp St, Belmore NSW 2192, Australia
- Kookaburra Reserve is a lovely little park area situated on Shaw Street in Kingsgrove. There is a small open grassed area which can be used by the older kids to kick a ball around or throw a Frisbee, but there is a lot more entertainment for the younger kids.
Shaw Street, Kingsgrove NSW 2208, Australia
- This exciting playground is located on Cnr of Oliver St & St Kilda St at Gilchrist Park. Unfenced, unsheltered, suitable for toddlers. There is a fort with two slides, spiral pole, tunnel, noughts and crosses, 1 baby plus 1 senior swing, springers and spinners, flying fox, climbing ropes and challenging climbing frames. You can find a round benche at the middle of the play area. There are nice trees. Great place for some outdoor activity for the kids.
Cnr of Oliver St & St Kilda St, Bexley North NSW 2207, Australia
- Belmore Sportsground playground is located on Myall St by sports courts. The play area is unfenced and partially shaded by sail. Suitable for toddlers. There is a fort with bridge, tunnel, slides, fireman's pole under the sail. The uncovered part of the playground has 1 baby plus 1 senior swing, monkey bar, flying fox, slide and climbing frames. You can find some seats and picnic tables at the side. There is a big grassy space great for sports and ball games. Great for kids to burn some energy.
10 Myall St, Belmore NSW 2192, Australia
- This playground is situated on the corner of Caroline and Todd Streets in Kingsgrove. Being in the suburbs makes this a peaceful playground with not too much traffic noise or danger for the little ones. Although geared mainly for the smaller kids, the playground is attached to a large open field which could be used by the older children for various activities.
Corner of Caroline and Todd Streets, Kingsgrove NSW 2208, Australia
- There is a small park on Canonbury Grove, which has one baby plus one senior swing. There is a small grassy space, good for the littlies to roll the ball. You can seat on a bench under shade of a tree while your little child is swinging. This simple playground is good for a short fun with your baby :)
near 98 Canonbury Grove, Bexley North NSW 2207, Australia
- This park is located on Margaret Street inside Butler Reserve. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with two slides and a rope bridge. There is some seating and a drinking fountain available at the side of the park. Inside this reserve you can find toilets and picnic shelters.
9 Margaret St, Kingsgrove NSW 2208, Australia