Playground:Yeo Park and Gough Reserve
Address: 205 Victoria St
Ashfield NSW 2131
This playground is set on Victoria Street inside Yeo Park. It is unfenced and shaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with two slides, and, rope brdige and a climbing wall. Behind this play system there is a set of swings. The set of swings is located on a softfall area. At one side you can two scale swings. There is some seating available at the side of the park.
ph: (02) 9716 1800
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This playground is located on Union Street. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a regular and a spiral slide with climbers, 2 spring riders, see saw, climbing rope net with lookout, a log roll and a set of swings. Equipment is placed on rubber softfall area. Open grassy room beside, also a covered picnic area. Nice palm trees around. The park is adjacent to Arlington Recreation Reserve with playing field.
55 Union Street, Dulwich Hill NSW 2203, Australia
- This cute playground is set at Hurlstone Reserve on Crinan Street. Cleen and soft fall ground is fenced and sheltered.Has two shaded picnic tables with tables under the shady trees.Toys including climbing fort with slides,climbing frames,monkey bar,ladder,IX-OX, different poles,flying fox.
near 27-31 Crinan St, Hurlstone Park NSW 2193, Australia
- This playground is located on Trevenar Street. It is partially fenced and shaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with three slides, a rope bridge, a spring rider and a set of swings. Near the park you can find a basketball net as well. Parking is available at the front of the park as well as some seating and picnic tables.
26 Trevenar St, Ashbury NSW 2193, Australia
- This playground is in Johnson Park on Constitution Rd. It has a fenced and soft fall grounded play area for the littlies with cubby house type equipment featuring slide and small swing. There is also a play area with equipment for older kids which is a bit limited but quite interesting. There is a round about and some climbing equipment, swings, an old rocket which used to have a slide in it, but the slide has been removed and the rocket is now only good for looking at. There are tracks for rollerblading or bicycle riding and grassy area for ball games. You can find toilets, seats, sheltered picnic tables with BBQ. Nothing is missing for a good outdoor fun with the family. Features: " On Fridays, courtesy of Marrickville council, the Magic Yellow Bus is at the park from 9:30am-12:30pm. This is basically a portable playgroup! Bus comes and unloads many activites for the kids FREE of charge. A cafe close by, ensures you can grab yourself a coffee and/or snack. Details of the Magic Yellow Bus can be found at the Marrickville Council's website under 'children's services'. "
opposite 73-77 Constitution Road, Dulwich Hill NSW 2203, Australia
- There is an interesting toddler playground with modern equipment, set in a local park on Terrace Rd. It has a toddler slide, some climbing mats and few unusual toys. It's unfenced, unsheltered (partly shady by trees) and soft fall grounded. There is enough grass to run around and playing ball games, also there are some trees and seating. Lovely place.
near 61-63 Terrace Road, Dulwich Hill NSW 2203, Australia
- Hoskins Park is located on 7-9 Davis Street, Dulwich Hill, New South Wales. The playground is located in a residential area and has a fort, slide, swings, tunnel, tunnel and a see-saw all placed on soft fall and is suitable for toddlers, pre and primary schoolers. There is an open field near the playground for children to run around in and play ball games and is suitable for pre and primary schoolers. There are benches near the playground for parents to sit on and keep an eye on their children as they play.
End of Piggott St or on Davis St , Dulwich Hill NSW 2203, Australia
- There is a community garden and playground on Denison Rd. It is fenced. You can help to improve this article by adding details and photos about this playground, thanks :)
near 194 Denison Road, Dulwich Hill NSW 2203, Australia
- This playground is located on Short Street. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find two forts with a slide and a tunnel. This park is ideal for pre schoolers.
23 Short St, Summer Hill NSW 2130, Australia