Playground:Yerrabi Adventure Playground
Address: near 14 Wunderlich Street
Gungahlin ACT 2912
This is a well equipped adventure playground for all ages and all abilities. It is situated next to Yerrabi Pond on Wunderlich Street in Gungahlin. The playground equipment has extra elements: giant Tarzan swing, crazy long double flying fox, extra long Burmese bridge. Also a fenced and shaded Liberty swing for kids in wheelchairs with a bench inside the fence. Of course, there is a play area for the younger ones which is set on soft fall underfoot and shaded by sails. It has baby and senior swing, crazy spinners, spring riders, monkey bar, flying fox and ship play structure with slide, bridge, sliding pole, climbing frames. There are superb tracks for bikes, scooters and rollers. If it's still not enough, you can find skate park and basket court. Sure, kids with any ages will find interests and exciting activities. The pond has plenty of bird life and ducks to view and feed them it is always interesting for the littlies. Nice grasslands with trees for relaxing walk. So, while children have fun, families can enjoy their barbecue as there are picnic areas with and without shelters, and people can also do sports. Car park is available right beside the playground. It is fantastic place with lots of facilities and activities, nothing is missing for a meaty, long and funny family day!
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This small playground is set on Mirrabei Drive near the Yerrabi Pond in Amaroo. It is unfenced, unsheltered. You can find fort, slide, small tunnel, climbing frames and a bench for the parents at the side. Some grassy areas around are good for sports and ball games. You can walk on track through the park and on the edge of Yerrabi Pond.
near Mirrabei Drive, Amaroo ACT 2914, Australia
- This playground is located on Corringle Close. The play area is unfenced and partially shaded by trees. Best suited for younger kids. The equipment has: swing, slide, tunnels, spring rider, spiral pole, climbing mat, fort and some other toys. There is a bike way. The grassy area is perfect for kids to run, kick the ball or even other games playing.
near 47 Corringle Close, Amaroo ACT 2914, Australia
- It is a small playground located on Gungahlin place. The play area is partially fenced and fully sheltered. Best suited for younger kids. The play elements includes: spring rider and climbing net structures. There are benches and car parking.
near 89 Gungahlin Place East, Gungahlin ACT 2912, Australia
- The nice playground is located on Riley Close. The play area is fully fenced and unsheltered. Best suited for younger kids and for toddlers. The play elements includes: baby plus senior swing, spring rider, see saw, stand on spinner, fort with slide, bridge, ladder, parallel bars, climbing net and ABACUS. There are benches and car parking.
near 4 Riley Close, Ngunnawal ACT 2913, Australia
- This playground is accessed off Proserpine Circuit. The play area is unfenced and unsheltered. Best suited for younger kids and for toddlers. The play elements includes: baby plus senior swing, spring rider, pommel swing, fort with slide, monkey bar, bridge, parallel bars and some other toys. There is a seat and bike way. The park has nice grassy area, it is good for sports and for some ball games.
near 35-37 Proserpine Circuit, Amaroo ACT 2914, Australia
- There is a cool playground at Heritage Park, located on Neil Harris Cres in Forde. The play area is unfenced, unsheltered and has soft fall underfoot. The play equipment includes a baby and a senior swing, various spinners, spring rider, tunnel slides, a challenging climbing set and a smaller slide with climbing net and some climbi ng frames for the younger kids. There is running a cute bike track around the play areas. At the side you can find a covered picnic area with tables and BBQ. Car park is close on Francis Forde Boulevard. It is a great place to heva a big fun and fine outdoor lunch with the kids.
near Neil Harris Cres, Forde ACT 2914, Australia
- There is an unfenced, unsheltered playground on Lofty Close. The play area is suitable for younger kids and for toddlers. The equipment features: baby plus senior swing, flying fox, fort with slide, climbing net and climbing mat. There is a seat, car parking and bike way. The grassy area is capable for the kids for any play, ball games and so.
near 3-13 Lofty Close, Palmerston ACT 2913, Australia
- This playground is accessed off Wanderer Court. The play area is unfenced, unsheltered and best suited for younger kids. The play elements includes: swing, two fort with slide, ladder, parallel bars,bridge, shop front, IX OX and ABACUS. The big grassy area is good for kids for any play, ball games and so. It is also suitable for dog walks.
near 4 Wanderer Court, Amaroo ACT 2914, Australia