Address: near LOT 1032 Margaret Street
Rozelle NSW 2039
Bridgewater Park is right near the Balmain Cove complex (on the cusp between Rozelle and Balmain) on Margaret Street and Warayama Place. It is a perfect location for families to enjoy some quality time together, especially on the weekends. The playground is fenced, partially shaded by sail, soft fall grounded, suitable for toddlers. Has cute and interesting equipment with swings, slides, springers, spinners, climbing nets and frames and so more. There is a sheltered picnic area with tables and BBQ. There is green space for a group of kids to play footy, cricket or soccer. Or bring a blanket and picnic and lounge in the grass. With water views to boast, and Birkenhead Point marina right opposite you, the views are priceless. Ramp access back to street level is also available.
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- For a days of fun or just a nice afternoon, visit this park It's huge and kids will have lots of fun. Little ones will enjoy playing games in the sand, see-saw and swings, or just simple water play. Older ones will enjoy long slides, climbing tower and a 20 m long flying fox. Park is accessible for all. There are picnic tables and BBQ so bring your lunch. Toilets are on Manning Street. Parking is up front. Have fun :)
near 9 Byrnes Street, Rozelle NSW 2039, Australia
- This is a pretty cute ship themed playground at Dunlop Reserve located on Roseby Street, Drummoyne. It is fully fenced, unsheltered, partially shady by trees, soft fall grounded, suitable for toddlers. It has lovely colorful equipment that includes a ship play structure with slides, spiral pole, fireman's slide, noughts and crosses, abacus, climbing frames, steering wheel and lookout. There are benches around, you can chill sitting on one of those and enjoying the pretty nice view of the sea.
near 16 Roseby Street, Drummoyne NSW 2047, Australia
- This playground is located on Cook Street in Rozelle. It is unfenced, unsheltered and suitable for toddlers. Equipment: playhouse, slide, climbing wall, poles, stand on spinner, shop front, a baby and a senior swing, spring riders. There is a bench for parents to sit and chill.
near 33 Cook Street, Rozelle NSW 2039, Australia
- Located on Formosa Street. This playground is for older kids. There are see-saw, swings and fort with several slides. It's sun shaded and fenced against street below. Picnic tables and BBQs are alla round the park, mostly located in the shade of trees. There are two restaurants across the street.
cnr Formosa St & Henley Marine Drive, Drummoyne NSW 2047, Australia
- This playground is set in the pretty nice Elkington Park on White Street.It has unfenced and fenced play areas, unsheltered but shady by big nice trees, suitable for toddlers. The fenced area has fort, slides, tunnel, rope net bridges, monkey bar, fireman's pole, climbing frames also, you can find baby and senior swings out of the fence. There is a bike track and grassy areas and a rotunda nearby. The sea is near. It is really enjoyable place with pretty nice views, great for family picnics! Please help to make this article better by uploading some photos on your next visit.
near 12 White St, Balmain NSW 2041, Australia
- The Ann Cashman Reserve is located on 6 Elliott Street, Balmain, New South Wales. The playground has a fort, slide, monkey bar and swings all placed on soft fall and is suitable for pre and primary schoolers. There is an open field near the playground for children to play ball games and run around in and is suitable for pre, primary and high schoolers.
6 Elliott St, Balmain NSW 2041, Australia
20 George St, Balmain NSW 2041, Australia
- This playground is at Easton Park on Lilyfield Rd. It is fully fenced, shaded, soft fall grounded, suitable for toddlers. The play equipment includes a fort, slides, sliding and climbing poles, bridge and climbing frames, monkey bar and flying fox, baby and senior swing. You can find benches and a covered picnic table inside the fence. Beside the playground there are toilets, car parking and nice grassy field for some ball games. Superb playground for some active afternoon.
opposite 88 Lilyfield Road, Rozelle NSW 2039, Australia