Playground:Dawson & Market Streets Reserve
Address: 334 West St
Naremburn NSW 2065
This playground is located on Dawson Street inside Dawson and Market Street Reserve. It is partially fenced and shaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with a tunnel slide and a set of swings. This reserve offers park benches and a picnic table.
ph: (02) 9777 1000
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This playground is set in Fred Hutley Reserve on the corner of Hamilton Ave, Hamilton Ln and Palmer Street. Pretty nice landscaped and features native gardens and low retaining walls, bushland views to suspension bridge and Tunks Park. The playground is partially fenced and shady by trees. The equipment includes triple slide, rope climbing tower, bridge of rope climbing net, swings, see saw, 2 stand on spinners and merry-go-round. You can find seats, picnic tables and water fountain. Dogs permitted - with restrictions. Very lovely playground, great for outdoor relax and programs with the kids.
near 4A Hamilton Avenue, Naremburn NSW 2065, Australia
- This is a great playground for kids of all ages. There are a couple of rocket spring riders, a locomotive playhouse and a see-saw for little ones. Older kids will have fun on a special roundabout. There's also a fort with all sorts of climbing toys (wall, net, sliding pole), a tunnel and a couple of different slides. Outside the fence is a large green area with BBQs and picnic tables. Dogs are welcome in the Rest Park however they are not permitted within 10m of the playground.
behind 1 Matthew Lane, Crows Nest NSW 2065, Australia
- This nice shady adventure playground is set in Hallstrom Park on Small Street. The play equipment includes slides, swings, large rope flying fox, spring rides and a sandpit. A large part of the playground equipment are 'old' wooden style which gives the whole place a rustic, natural feel. There are also carved sandstone animals, sense activated sound elements, an interactive “musicosaurus” and forged metal fence/grate detail which add some artistic interest. Also available big playing field for ball/frisbee games, a gazebo for shady rests and even a children’s bike track complete with traffic signs! You can find two single plate BBQs, picnic tables, benches, drinking water, toilets and car parking. And of absolute neccessity are public toilets located next to the playground and BBQ area. Hallstrom Park is quite a 'complete' park with all the facilities to keep the little ones busy and happy. Bring the kids' bicycle and make it a full family-day out with a picnic or BBQ! Please help to make this article better by uploading some photos on your next visit.
opposite 11-13 Small Street, Sydney NSW 2068, Australia
- This great little playground is located on Small Street. It is fenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a slide and a monkey bar. At the side you can find a some parking, picnic tables and a great bike track for the little ones to zoom around on. Nice natural setting.
near 2 Small St, Willoughby NSW 2068, Australia
- There's a tree house on this playground that can be accessed through cable tunnel, steps and bridge. There are also a see-saw and a slide and a deck on a spring. Kids can play with winches and excavators and have lots of fun.
near LOT 18 Brothers Avenue, Cammeray NSW 2062, Australia
- This playground is located on Roche Lane inside John Roche Park at a water front. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a dual slide, two sliding poles, a set of swings (one for small and another for older kids) and a monkey bar. Sliding poles are set on a softfall area. At the side of the park you can find a sandpit and a bike track. This reserve offers two tennis courts and a basketball court.
Roche Ln, Northbridge NSW 2063, Australia
- This playground is located on Outpost Road. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find two spring rockers, a set of swings, two climbing towers and a dual slide. Around the park you can find a bike track. There is also a sandpit. This park offers sheltered picnic tables, car park and toilets.
The Outpost, Castlecrag NSW 2068, Australia
- This is a small playground on Burlington Lane and Sophia Street. It is fenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with a slide, a climbing net a see-saw and a spring mounted car.
2 Sophia St, Crows Nest NSW 2065, Australia