Playground:Mihajlovic Reserve Playground, Green Valley NSW
Address: near 285-297 Wilson Road
Green Valley NSW 2168
This playground is located right on Wilson Rd. It's partly fenced, unsheltered, rubber grounded. It has various climbing frames incl. monkey bars, climbing wall, burmese bridge, sliding pole, small flying fox, shop front, abacus, noughts and crosses, 2 slides. Also seating at the side. Next to it big lawn, playing field, basketball court, cricket net. Walk/run/bike tracks. Car parking closeby. At he western side of the park there is a covered picnic area and a bbq beside.
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This playground is located on Handel Street in Bonnyrigg Heights. It has a fence around the perimeter, leaving only the entry/exit point open to the road. There is plenty of activity offered for the younger children; however there is not offered for the older, high school children. There is very little road noise and a few trees that line the park offer some shaded areas.
near 30 Handel Street, Bonnyrigg Heights NSW 2177, Australia
- Located on Chaffey Pl. Unfenced, unsheltered, bark grounded. It's better for older kids. There is a large flying fox, swings and a toy as a spinning disk. Open grass beside for ball and other games. Bench at the side.
Cnr Chaffey Place and Delgarno Road, Bonnyrigg Heights NSW 2177, Australia
- This basic local playground is situated at Cordelia Park, on Cave Cl, near Bluff St and Coquet Way. It's unfenced, unsheltered, partly shady by trees, rubber grounded. The toy equipment incl. monkey bars and climbers, slide, sliding pole, bridge, shop front, noughts and crosses, abacus. Some grass beside and a walk/bike track. Bench at the side.
near 9 Cave Close, Green Valley NSW 2168, Australia
- Accessed by Hornsey Cl, Northumberland St and Middlehop St. Unfenced, unsheltered, soft fall grounded, suitable for toddlers. Toy equipment: baby and senior swing, slide, climbing spider net and regular net, bridge, monkey bar, sliding pole, flying fox, steps. Benches at the side. Bike/walk track. Open grass for ball an other games.
near 1 Hornsey Close, Bonnyrigg Heights NSW 2177, Australia
- This well equipped playground is located on Wilson Road. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find monkey bars, climbing wall and other climbers, slides, bridge, sliding pole, flying fox and spring rider. Seating beside. For a few meters away is a small outdoor gym with few elements. The park has open spaces, bike track, picnic tables and bbq. Offstreet car parking.
near 190 Wilson Road, Green Valley NSW 2168, Australia
- This playground is located on the Starling Street in Green Valley. It is unfenced, partially shaded by nice trees and surrounded with some grass. You can find a play unit with monkey bar, flying fox, climbing net, bridge, ladder, poles, noughts and crosses and spring rider. There is a bench under natural shade. Car parking, too.
near 49-51 Starling Street, Green Valley NSW 2168, Australia
- There is a good playground on Falcon Circuit, at big playing fields, behind The Valley Plaza. We have no details about this playground, so you can help to improve this article by adding some details and photos, thanks :)
near 17 Falcon Circuit, Green Valley NSW 2168, Australia
- This quiet little playground is quaintly nestled in amongst residential houses and is accessible from both Narromine Place and Minto Close, Bonnyrigg Heights. The playground offers a whole host of entertaining equipment to keep the younger kids busy and happy with, but unfortunately not too much for the kids in high school to do.
Narromine Place, Bonnyrigg Heights NSW 2177, Australia