Address: Mimosa Road
Bossley Park NSW
This is a small and basic playground with very limited equipment; however the open grassed area that surrounds it, allows it to cater for all ages of kids. It is accessible from both Mimosa Road and Falklands Avenue and offers plenty of shade on those hot days.
Fairfield City Council
ph: (02) 9725 0222
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This playground can be found on the corner of Dashmere Street & Glenfern Crescent, Bossley Park. The playground equipment consists only of 2 swings in a big sand box, surrounded by a medium to large open grassed field on which the older kids could entertain themselves on, while the younger kids enjoy their time on the swings.
Glenfern Crescent, Bossley Park NSW, 2176, Australia
- Located on the corner of Locke & Gissing Streets in Wetherill Park, this playground has very little in the way of equipment to offer. However; the playground is situated on a very large open field which is beautifully populated with large trees. There is plenty of space for the larger kids to run around on while the very small kids are entertained in the playground.
Locke Street, Wetherill Park NSW, 2164, Australia
- Tallowood Park offers a playground found on Tallowood Crescent in Bossley Park. This is a very active playground built with the primary school ages in mind. It also boasts plenty of open field space scattered with trees providing adequate amounts of shade.
Tallowood Crescent, Bossley Park NSW, 2176, Australia
- Western Sydney Regional Park is on Cowpasture Road in Abbotsbury. The playground is unfenced, unsheltered and best suited for older kids. There are two huge sized flying foxes, water pump feature, bowl spinner, tyre swing, senior swing, huge tunnel slide, climbing wall, sand pit with sand diggers, bike track and some other interesting elements. There is covered eating area with some tables and BBQ. Public toilets, car parking are available. There is large grassy space where kids can burn energy, too. Good for some play and relax.
near 250 Cowpasture Road, Abbotsbury NSW 2176, Australia
- This playground is located on the corner of Kipling Road & Fielding Close in Wetherill Park. This is a very active playground with loads of challenging equipment for both the younger and older kids. The Playground is split into junior and senior sections and is well shaded from the sun by all the big trees surrounding it. There is very little road noise due to the playground being located in the suburbs and there is a fence between the junior playground and the road.
Kipling Road, Wetherill Park NSW, 2164, Australia
- This playground is located on the corner of Bathurst & Welcome Streets in Wakeley. The playground offers loads of entertainment equipment wise for both the younger and older kids. It also has some open grass area with shade from trees.
Welcome Street, Wakeley NSW, 2176, Australia
- Kids will love this place. Starting of at the parking lot trails lead you to the playgrounds. You can use the tracks (kiddy bikes are handy here) or let kids climb around the rocks and shrubs. At the playgrounds there are double flying fox, single flying fox, giant swings, skateboard swing, slide with climbing wall, water play and recycled timber balancing beams and sand diggers in the great sandboxes. There are several sheltered picnic tables and BBQs so bring your lunch and have a whole days fun. Parking lot is up front, toilets are near the playgrounds. Check here for more info: http://www.westernsydneyparklands.com.au/where-to-go/lizard-log/
near The Horsley Drive, Abbotsbury NSW 2176, Australia
- Located on Victoria Street in Wetherill Park opposite the Wetherill Park Shopping Area. There are shaded picnic areas, various playgrounds and toilets that are opened on request for park events. There are plenty of trees providing shade for the adults as well as over some of the play areas. Wetherill Park is a large park catering for all ages with various activities and open grass areas.
Victoria Street, Wetherill Park NSW, 2164, Australia